Husky Health Tracker

Marc

Was looking at the poast regarding the weight of huskies as they grow up and had an idea for a project I might like to take on.

To give you an idea, I am getting more and more into the development of software lately however I still need a lot more practice and its nice to have a few different projects to get going with.

My Thoughts:-

Some people have been keeping track of their huskies weights on a speadsheet. So was thinking of maybe designing a program that can store this information and more, for more than one husky.

So my question is, would this be something you are interested in (for free of course) and if so, what kind of things would you like to be ale to log about your husky/s

great idea, I know I have so many spreadsheets on my dogs. I even started a few MySql databases but gave up, XML sheets -gave up! LOL -so much like my stack of abandoned to-do lists (a pattern of abandonment emerges)

Random things I have needed to track:

Mukki's head tremors; exercise & appetite; tummy upsets (both ends)

Tala's weight, diet. Upcoming vet appts -with 4 dogs it's crazy. I am discovering that the girls at the vets aren't doing a very god job notifying me of needed appts. With 4 it's easier to combine two dog's visits

Now they are raw fed it's important to track of days they get organs, eggs, etc

I was going to write macros to link several sheets w/ one dog per sheet but.......

it would be so much easier if you did this LOL

Holy shit did you just show where your real talents lye lol .... Will be writting in VB.net but will sure take up the pm offer of icons and the likes making for it.

OK This show is on the road then.... Lets get a list of things we want to track to start with shall we. Gonna start a new thread on this and get to work on the design stage. I would really appreciate anyones input on this. I am going to eventually once its complete, make this available for members only. Would make a nice addition to the husky owners site.

PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD - CLICK ME