New game - Would you ever......

Sarah

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I remember this game before :)

No, I wouldn't be able to. I had it happen to me once when was out in town and had taken Jamie's astra in and someone scraped up the side and had just left, was not impressed. Oh and someone key'd my Corsa when I had just moved up with Jamie.

Would you ever lash out at your partners parents because they are annoying you (sorry, but Jamies dad is bugging me at the moment!!!) ?

Yes. My mother-in-law is quite a woman. She does things that make it very difficult to care about her. Occassionally in the past 25 years, I've had to - for my sanity and to remind her that she's severly out of line. Our personalities and values just clash...bless my husband's heart for being the man he is and somehow loving us both.

Would you stick up for your spouse or your parents if they got into an argument?

yes I would. I wish that I could turn back time and stop my mum and dad having the argument that causd them to split! I would stick up for jamie also, not that he ever seems to need it but I do try cus I love him loads :)

would you ever invite people to join you on holiday if they paid for themselves and you hadn't met them yet, in person, but knew them? if you know what I mean like us on here know each other but never met each other.

I think so. We take a lot of holidays like that. My husband has his own shop and we often take trips to various cities with a group of other shop owners. It's always a blast. I think it would be great fun to go with a group from here. When can we go?

Would you ever pay for the person behind you in the drive through restaurant?