Dog collapses in the park, dead, and then is resucitated

elenamarie

Thanks for sharing. I lost a Blue Heeler, and almost a Red Heeler due to carbon monoxide poisoning, I had a wagoneer, didn't know about an exhaust leak, went into the store(left the jeep running for the heat for the dogs, it was 2 below that january night)came out and when I opened the door, my Red Heelers head fell out with his tongue out of his mouth-I quickly got both dogs out, was yelling for my friend to help me but he was paralyzed in disbelief, so I held both sides of their mouth and breathed in their nostrils to resuscitate them. Unfortunately one made it really wobbly for about 2 days, the other never woke up. Very sad, but I learned on the spot how to mouth to mouth a dog and it works.

Attila

Thanks for sharing. I lost a Blue Heeler, and almost a Red Heeler due to carbon monoxide poisoning, I had a wagoneer, didn't know about an exhaust leak, went into the store(left the jeep running for the heat for the dogs, it was 2 below that january night)came out and when I opened the door, my Red Heelers head fell out with his tongue out of his mouth-I quickly got both dogs out, was yelling for my friend to help me but he was paralyzed in disbelief, so I held both sides of their mouth and breathed in their nostrils to resuscitate them. Unfortunately one made it really wobbly for about 2 days, the other never woke up. Very sad, but I learned on the spot how to mouth to mouth a dog and it works.

Attila

:( Wow, a CO leak did that?? In that short a time? I never would've thought that could happen.

Glad one made it. So sad for the other guy. That had to have been hell.

Is that real? sorry but at 1:14 when he gives the dog mouth to mouth, it moves its head when he put the head down, and another thing why would you record a dog dying while it owner is in tears..

If real then fair play to Trainer, but something dont ring true to me.....

Sorry im a real grump today.......

Is that real? sorry but at 1:14 when he gives the dog mouth to mouth, it moves its head when he put the head down, and another thing why would you record a dog dying while it owner is in tears..

If real then fair play to Trainer, but something dont ring true to me.....

Sorry im a real grump today.......

Hi--

On another news broadcast I saw the trainer said he wanted the vet to have the video to help with diagnosing the problem if he managed to resusitate the dog. And I've seen dead animals' heads loll around, when he put the head back on the grass it wouldn't be unusual for the head to loll a bit.

Multiple news outlets have reported the story, I think it's legit.

What a nice man, good to see how its done.

Btw am I the only one that thinks that reporter is really bad? Large pauses, lack of any proper English mostly just street talk, and lack of whits/intelligence or something. Sure she might be smarter then me, but then again I don't apply to be a news reader/reporter whatever they are called.

Then again I get most of my news from the net nowadays so maybe I'm not used to how its changed the last 10y.

Hi Attila,

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about what must have been just an aweful situation. I used to wake-up at night to find my Racoon Hound not breathing in the bed next to me (at first I thought I was just having a nightmare). I guess she had sleep apnea, as after a minute or so she would start breathing again. It was profoundly frightening.

Thanks for sharing this, Richard.

Attila

post-2418-13585962785147_thumb.jpg