Cat

Sarah

I bought Kimba a huge cat teddy at weekend from Pet's at Home and within minutes of giving it to him he chewed it's nose off and ripped it's head open but after stitching up these two areas touch wood......it's withstanding the chewing and throwing about!!

It keeps amused for ages and loves lying on top of it sprawled out lol

Does your dog(s) have a teddy?

awwww nooo Bella's lovely although not with other peeps or Kimba lol he bounces about and wants to play with her and she just sits and watched until he gets too close then SMACK she hits him awww poor baby xx

oh dear - he's started humping the cat!!! :eek: teddy that is not my realy cat!!

you nasty pasty!! cats are just as lovely as dogs!! don't be a meany!!

Nah ... ya see I can see the point of dogs as friendly companions, nice to walk, fun to watch when being daft, nice to look at. etc etc ... What do cats do? Nothin.. They're boring lol.

Cats love you and they are so fun to watch when they see a bird out of the window and they jump up for it and hit the window lol and when you make a huge bang when they are asleep and they jump 6ft in the air thats hilarious! oh and our Jack (shes a girl) doesn't like the dvd player when we open the draw she attacks it everytime!!

kendra had a sheep from when we had her it about the same size as her now and she has played lovely with it from day 1 then as she has got older she started humping it she came into season and after humping she then fell sleep on it but has now destroyed it so have thrown it away . she also has a monkey which she has mangled up i have got rid of the insides i really want to throw this but she keeps hiding it x

• 1 year later...

Nah ... ya see I can see the point of dogs as friendly companions, nice to walk, fun to watch when being daft, nice to look at. etc etc ... What do cats do? Nothin.. They're boring lol.

I love my cats. I have 3 of them. Sometimes I think they are solely here for the purpose of amusing Smokey. But when they cuddle up on my pillow at night or next to my leg with that perfectly pitched purr, I realize that I love them loads and loads. They are wonderful little creatures. They give sandpaper licks. They have ginormous eyes that change color as the day goes by. Their personalities are very unique and they are so independent. It's amazing how clean they keep themselves and cleaning their litter box is a no brainer. Their curiosity is probably unmatched. Am sorry to hear that you are not a cat person though :P boooo...

I love my cats. I have 3 of them. Sometimes I think they are solely here for the purpose of amusing Smokey. But when they cuddle up on my pillow at night or next to my leg with that perfectly pitched purr, I realize that I love them loads and loads. They are wonderful little creatures. They give sandpaper licks. They have ginormous eyes that change color as the day goes by. Their personalities are very unique and they are so independent. It's amazing how clean they keep themselves and cleaning their litter box is a no brainer. Their curiosity is probably unmatched. Am sorry to hear that you are not a cat person though :P boooo...

i agree, i love my kitty, he's such a sweetheart, and loves everyone and layes on my pillow (or face) every night and purrssss