My terrible horrible neighbors...

Arooroomom

Don't know if you all remember but we have terrible neighbors to our left. We are at the corner house so they're the ones to the left on the corner too.They have this terrible crap little dog who was being nasty with my dogs at the fence. A big fight started with us (the humans) and since then they finally finished putting up a fence on their side. The stupid little dog barks ALL NIGHT. It's outside for hours at a time just barking and barking and barking! Not only does it drive us crazy but the people across the street hear it too and have been complaining to us about it. They said "Jeez, how many dogs do you guys have now?! I never even hear them!! That stupid little dog next door to you... Oh my god! We hear it all through the night!!"

AND SO! I pulled in the driveway yesterday from work and THERE IS A FOR SALE SIGN IN THEIR YARD!!! I practically screamed with excitement! Goodbye terrible neighbors, goodbye!

You didn't read the small print.

You get a free yappy little dog with every house purchase.

PMSL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif We've got neighbours like that too, only minus the crappy little noisy doghuh.gif They caused a massive row within a week over who own's the fence between usblink.gif They asked our lass if they could put up a 6' fence (orig was 4') for privacy (their reason....... our wheelie bin was near the fence and our 3 dogsunsure.gif) Why buy the house if you don't like the look of our wheelie bin and that we have 3 dogs?rolleyes.gif Ended up in a MASSIVE spat as they put up a Privacy fence (closed boarded), which was totally different to the surrounding style fencing and wasn't as agreed & refused to alter itangry.gif I threatened to pull it down and re-fit the boards to suit the original style, but got threatened if I touched/changed itohmy.gif Needless to say, she stuck to the old saying on who own's what/which fence and I got a copy of my deeds off Land Registry.

Oh-Dear!!!!ohmy.gif It's a "Party Fence" so she soon realised that I was within my rights to alter it if I wanteddry.gif Needless to say, "The Clampits" re-fitted the boards to match the surrounding fences and STILL, we haven't spoke! loltongue.gif Am I bovvvvered?? Nahhhhhhhhhh!!laugh.gif

Ian & The Ingleby Krew

Don't know if you all remember but we have terrible neighbors to our left. We are at the corner house so they're the ones to the left on the corner too.They have this terrible crap little dog who was being nasty with my dogs at the fence. A big fight started with us (the humans) and since then they finally finished putting up a fence on their side. The stupid little dog barks ALL NIGHT. It's outside for hours at a time just barking and barking and barking! Not only does it drive us crazy but the people across the street hear it too and have been complaining to us about it. They said "Jeez, how many dogs do you guys have now?! I never even hear them!! That stupid little dog next door to you... Oh my god! We hear it all through the night!!"

AND SO! I pulled in the driveway yesterday from work and THERE IS A FOR SALE SIGN IN THEIR YARD!!! I practically screamed with excitement! Goodbye terrible neighbors, goodbye!

Man, I know just what you mean! Know what its like to have terrible neighbors! In Galveston, TX we were surrounded by them it seemed like.

being rid of bad neighbors is always a celebration (like with bad roommates)!

there's a young golden a couple houses down that always escapes his yard or lead. we were walking athena and he dashed off of his property to come at her, she was so frightened. both patric and i pounced between them and thankfully he stopped in his tracks and i used some body blocking technique to get him to back off. another time, we were in the front yard and he's darting up the block, his lead in his mouth, one of his owners just lagging far behind. he passed our house, then came back and tried to fit between the iron bars of our fence to get at our puppy. when that didn't work he tried digging at it underneath! i understand that any dog can be hard to train in his teenage years but they seem to have given up on him completely! it's sad.

there's another neighbor across the alley behind our house with a few yappy little dogs. i've never seen them but i feel like they can always see me. whenever we venture into the back yard, they start up and athena looks around trying to find them and i'm trying to get her to potty. i don't think they ever go out for walks because they're always barking from inside the house at all times of the day.

and someone stole our watering can out of our front yard.

we've considered selling the house to move out of the neighborhood. but i don't think it's the right time. we'll have to endure it for now.

hope you get an awesome next door neighbor!!!

My husband and I live in a townhouse. We have an awesome neighbor to our left that keeps to himself and keeps quiet and now we have a nice couple to our right with a sweet little 2 year old boy. The neighbors we had to our right before this couple was a couple with two ankle biters that would bark all night and day and you could always hear them fighting or doing "other" things. They called the cops on us once because apparently our TV was too loud.....really knock on our door and ask us to turn it down dang! And the guy did not know how to park so most of the time he was half way in our driveway. We talked to our new neighbors when they moved in and they told us if they ever have a problem with us they would knock on our door and ask us nicely. Why cant all neighbors be like this.

Hope your next neighbors are awesome.