Shila at the Husky Meet!

Snow Wolf

Here are some pictures of last sunday, at the monthly husky meet with her siblings, and some other huskies from her kennel. I have loads more pictures, but these are a few of the nice ones I was able to distinguish in that pile.rolleyes.gif I'm gonna have to sort through the rest of them some time but...not right now happy.gif

Shila had so much fun, and it was great talking with the owners of her siblings about the development/behaviour of our little troublemakers ;) The meet was in a dog park that also had an agility course, which shila LOVED x3 She kept running through the various tunnels at top speed, again and again <3 laugh.gif

Love at first sight wub.gif he's the dog of one of my friends, hunter. I get this prince-and-princess feeling from this pic ^^

DSCN1645.jpg

DSCN1594.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

The white husky on the right is Shila's sister from another litter, but her face and everything looks very different from Shila's... you can see very well the differences between their faces, especially

the lenghts ^^

DSCN1563.jpg

DSCN1644.jpg

DSCN1614.jpg

She went up that thing again and again-somehow, she loved it that much ^^ must have given her a good overlook over all those huskies... happy.gif

So nice to see them playing together.

remember we can NEVER have too many pics. . . tongue.gif