WOOOHOOO!!!!

Indigo & Oisin

Oh YESH!

Just been to see the lovely male red and white bi-eyed husky. He is LOVELY! Such a sweetie, he came right up to me and licked my hand and leaned into my leg for a cuddle. I'm in love! He's such a handsome chap. His only fault is pulling on the lead, but hey, he's a husky! plus he hasn't been given enough excercise recently.

If all goes to plan, this gorgeous fella will be joining my household in a week! Can't wait to bring him and Indigo to their first meet! :lol: YAY!!!!!!

Ps. He was called Ollie, but I'm calling him Oisin (Osh-een) as it is a very Irish name, and I am in Northern Ireland after-all! Also, this photo really does not do him justice!!!

post-3566-13585962752442_thumb.jpg

Great news fingers crossed that this one goes ok and that Oisin gets on well with Indigo biggrin.gif

Thanks guys!!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh, I am totally over the moon with him, he has lovely manners and is so cuddly, I can't wait for Indie to meet him and he should be good with Paolo as he was living with a blind jack russell, the little dog kept jumping up at him to play and he was pawing at it sooo gentley, what a sweet boy!

I'm gonna spoil Oisin with a lovely new collar and bed. Luckily he comes with an EZYdog harness

:)

I know right! Oh And I love the colouring of his eyes! In person his brown eye is more yellowish orange than brown!!! So handsome! He's also in the middle of blowing his coat and i can see the lovely coat underneath coming through, such a gorgeous colour beneath the excess fluff! I think i'll have to get a furminator and go at that coat when I get him home! :lol: