i HATE him!!!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

F'in dad AGAIN - hate when hes off work - hes such a nob! :angry: the other week he had a go at me cuz he had done f all in the house on mum first day back at work - felt guilty n took it out on me - started going on about how the dogs arent mine n all this rubbish - took them for a walk which was abit shorter than normal as they didnt stop to sniff as much so we got round our route quicker than normal - n hes started having a go at me about that - saying how I wanted the dogs!!! ERM yeh ok whatever so im the only person in the house who wanted the dogs - thats bpoop right there cuz if i was the only 1 who wanted them we wouldnt have them! :angry: n hes going on n on about how if HE has to start walking them then they will ONLY go out when HE takes them out n they wont leave the house for whatever reason n if they do he wants to no why! like hes gonna start walkin them anyway when hes off work he just sits on his butt watchin tv or on the xbox i think the only time hes ever walked them is when it was icy out and mum couldnt walk skyla

he does my head in - i hate when hes off work - hate him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Nix I'm so sorry hun but Linda is right you gotta get up and just get out. It's not easy believe I know it was super hard leaving my parents for various reasons but I just couldn't handle living there anymore. I really hope you manage to find a way to scamper out of there sooner rather than later :(

Oh Nix, so sorry. You need to find yourself a nice looking, handsome, rich professional and wrap him around your little finger so he will then sweep you off your feet and treat you like a princess and provide you with every want, and take you away from it all.

i cant afford it - atleast whilst im still having drivin lessons - once i pass tho n get a car i can look for a better job n sumwhere to go but no i wouldnt be able 2 take the dogs - id be allowed to take bings but not the other 2

hes fine when hes not off work - its just when hes off work its like he NEEDS something to do n so that something is having a go at me for no reason

lol mazz i really do

I think you need to start working to get yourself to a place in life where you can move out and have your own space... Anything you can figure out toward that goal? Good luck!

Gigi's got some good advice here. Don't know your financial state, but maybe you should consider that option?

Nix i dont understand y u couldnt have Blaze n Skyla ? u obviously look after then all the time n they r ur dogs, im sure u have explained b4 but can u enlighten me ? Ur mum sounds like a lovely lady ur dad sounds like an a^^^^^e, soz but just sayin wot i c, cant she let u have them ?

U need 2 get outta there when i move up north im gunna get a 2 bedroom, get ur license, then wait til they r all out, load up the dogs n dissapear n live wit me til u sort ur own place, maybe u could b a drivers mate n work wit me.

What could they do ? Ur a grown woman ffs its bout time they treated u like 1!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

i cant afford it - atleast whilst im still having drivin lessons - once i pass tho n get a car i can look for a better job n sumwhere to go but no i wouldnt be able 2 take the dogs - id be allowed to take bings but not the other 2

hes fine when hes not off work - its just when hes off work its like he NEEDS something to do n so that something is having a go at me for no reason

lol mazz i really do

Sounds to me like he is the type who HAS to do something to occupy himself with-has to do something, and when he's not, whomever's around is under the microscope-not a good place to be!

shame to hear your in a situation like that nix i left home 18 months ago its hard but such a great feeling having your own house + only way i was ever gonna get dogs. but i built up my business before i moved out as its expensive paying for everything especially cars i fork out £100 a week petrol plus over £2000 a year insurance on my cars and dont even ask about food mortgage and everything else lol. so as hard as it is at home i think its wise not too do anything do drastic. hope you sort it out though sometimes people take out frustration on ones they love but they dont mean it :)

I'm sorry your having a tough time. My problem was my brother when I lived at home. I was fostered by my grandparents since I was 3 and my brother came to live with us when he was 16. He treated my family like crud and I kept yelling at him not to treat nan like that and have some respect. It was a nightmare and it only got better when he left. Eventually we did move but it's awful living with someone who off loads all their attitude off onto you. How come you can't take Blaze and Skyla? If your not around surely they wouldn't get walked as much :( You sure he isn't using them as leaverage?

I think I remember something being said before about Blaze being her mum's dog and Bings & Skyla being hers, maybe her mum doesn't like idea of Blaze and Skyla being split up?

Nix - I finish uni for good next June so it's still well over a year away, but that gives you time to pass your diving test and save money ;) You'd get to live with my Kisssssssy! :lol: This really is a genuine offer btw B)

Richard - there's nothing wrong with Kent (well, Kent in general - I live in Medway which is a sh*t hole!), I actually REALLY miss how warm it is down South :( But while I've been at university these last 2 years I've lived away from my parents and while I do like it when I go home for the holidays the thought of living with them permanenly after I finish uni makes me saaad :( Becoming dependent on parents again....boooo!!! :rolleyes:

I know how you feel Nix, Being under the same roof as your parents when you hit a certain age becomes IMPOSSIBLE, I actually moved out when i was only just 16. BEST thing I ever did. It took a long while before I was able to get a dog though. Only got Paolo when I was 21, it's hard to find somewhere to live where you can take your pets.

You should totally take Steph up on her offer! You'd get to keep your dogs! I reckon you should just take the dogs, If your the only one that walks them then they should be considered yours. They'd never get out without you :(

In the meantime, keep calm, hang in there!

i moved out when i was 13-i went to live with a family friend and worked for her. Briefly moved back when 18 when family friend moved to spain. Get off ur backside and get out of there. If you saved your money instead of buying things you'd have a deposit for a flat in no time-or rent a room in a shared house. So what if you can't take blaze and skyla-you can go round there every day. Stop looking for excuses and get your own space. X

yeh steph ur right - blaze is my mums dog and it wouldnt be fair to split him and skyla up - i could take bings no problem

diz its easier said then done - i dont earn enuf to pay rent bills ect and do my driving lessons - and i need sumwhere close enuf for me 2 be able 2 walk to work in the mornings too

Awh Nix, sorry to see you're having problems! I know what it's like to be stuck living with a rotten dad! it's not a fun feeling. Hopefully one day you'll be in a position to be able to make a go of it else where.

Until then, just look out for yourself and look forward to better days! i know it's easier said than done, but i hope you'll be ok. :) hang in there.