i HATE him!!!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your chin up! I'm going through some problems with my dad too, he doesn't like Storm at all, he ignores her, shouts at her, doesn't giver her treats when hes giving the other two theirs. We are also at logger heads cos he wants to throw storm outside permanently which was the original plan admittedly however ive changed mind because I think Storm will be very lonely outside as the other two dogs are house dogs :( it's not as if she wrecks the house because she's very good in that respect and I'm constantly looking after her. It just p**ses me off the way he treats her-she only 13 weeks for f's sake!!!

I'm constantly applying for jobs because I really need to get out-especially as I want another husky friend for Storm when she's older.

Just keep in there and stay out of his way as much as possible.

Xx

Thanks :( It's just because he never wanted another dog esp one that's as big a a husky but I fell in love and had to have her so I think he resents her. Also our other dogs sleep alot so he's not used to such an energetic dog. Mum absolutely adores storm so that's half the battle! She agrees he's being a grumpy old man!! Lol :)

diz its easier said then done - i dont earn enuf to pay rent bills ect and do my driving lessons - and i need sumwhere close enuf for me 2 be able 2 walk to work in the mornings too

nix-having a car, insurance and tax and then having to pay for fuel, car parts, MOTs, servicing etc costs an absolute fortune, can you not look for a different job? what are your plans for the next year? because if you have a plan in place-eg to get a qualification or to save up 'x' amount then it is a real incentive-i just dont see how doing your driving lessons stops you moving out-or will help unless you're going to then qualifiy for a job that involves a large amount of driving.

personally if i'm honest i'm just sick of hearing about you being treated like this by your dad i think the way he treats you is disgusting and to me it's just frustrating that you haven't left. x