I NEED HELP PLEASE IM DEPERATE!

Shura100

Here's the thing my ex is trying to sell Shura and im not gna let that happen so im gna go get her but the thing is i wont be able to go straight away.

Can someone look after her till i can get there I love her to bits and im not letting him sell her this is breaking my heart.

So Please Please im begging someone.

Please help me xxxxxxxx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you got busy doing something so could not ring unsure.gif

Before you girls run before you can walk I got a few question.............

You are still in st helier jersey I take it if someone fosters Shura for you how long are you looking at before you come pick her up ?

Saying a week or so a month or so is not right you are going to have to know how long !!!

You are split up from your other half how can you be sure he as not or will not sell her you can't stop him from there or have you got a way to, will he give him up freely to someone he does not know on your say so he might just tell them to f@@k off ?

How is Shura going to get from A+B e.g from your bf to her temp home is he even going to give her up ?

Are you setup ok to pay for all the things that is going to be required in doing what your asking e.g travel costs from and to Jersey, cost of care for Shura while in foster food vets what ever ?

Though folk are quick to shout yeah I'll help cost burden should be yours not there's IMO

Before anyone goes any further do answer all the above as it would make it a lot easier for someone to help.

true dunc very true :-) i think when someone sounds that desperate all you want to do is help-am a sucker for a sob story! If i could plus 1 u on my phone i would :-) xxx

Thank you for that Diz thought I was being hard reading it back but just trying to stay level headed in a difficult situation sad.gif

no it's completely fair. I.ve taken in dogs before and not had anything back at all-for some people i wouldn't want them to give me anything even if they tried but sometimes you start to think ur being taken advantage of and it's really difficult if you don't have an end date in place. Don't get me wrong i would've taken in doogle for ali like a shot for as long as it would've taken, the only thing i asked is that she paid for whatever food he was on, not only because ali is a very good friend but i know she would've done exactly the same for me. (for those of you that don't know what i'm on about ali is slaves to kayaspirit) Xxx

Dunc,i totally agree with you too

i think because we've all joined this forum for the same reasons,we'd all jump to help each other as and when we can which is what makes it seem like 'a family'

however,you've got to be realistic too and look into the full situation,then decide whether you can realistically offer that support.

its great offering to look after some1's dog for ? amount of days/wks,but like you say what about all the other 'bits' that go with that? and getting involved in a sticky ex-relationship that doesn't concern anybody else can lead to bigger problems!

sorry....no offence meant!