I NEED HELP PLEASE IM DEPERATE!

Shura100

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard anything? I have not had a phone call off her she was busy last night with another call but was gonna ring me after 6 tonight , but nothing. Hope she has not taken the questions badly because they do have to be asked if anyone is to help. Hopefully the silence means she has managed to sort things amicably , but would be nice to know one way or another.

Thank you for your replies ive been in contact with him over the last few days for most of the day (dreading the phone bill) but the only way i can get her back is if i go get her myself in his words so thats what im going to do thank you for you support but i know i have to do this myself now.

I will keep you posted on how it goes but i wont be on for a couple of days as i need to sort everything out

• 2 months later...

Hi this is Cassies over half, I just want to set the record straight on this lie she has written about me and Shura. We made arrangements with her to collect shura and buy out my half to her which she agreed to, when it came to the day before coming she started coming out with loads of lies of why she cannot come saying stuff like the train is broke and there was a ferry accident causing delays! So to sum it all up we still have Shura and she has now completely blocked her out and wont even acknowledge her any more which is wrong. I also want to say that I was never possessive with her and even bought her ticket back home for her grandpa only for me to find out she cheated on me on valentines day with a guy in Jersey AKA why she stayed, she is a compulsive liar and I am glad to be rid of her and sure Shura is to.

Hi this is Cassies over half, I just want to set the record straight on this lie she has written about me and Shura. We made arrangements with her to collect shura and buy out my half to her which she agreed to, when it came to the day before coming she started coming out with loads of lies of why she cannot come saying stuff like the train is broke and there was a ferry accident causing delays! So to sum it all up we still have Shura and she has now completely blocked her out and wont even acknowledge her any more which is wrong. I also want to say that I was never possessive with her and even bought her ticket back home for her grandpa only for me to find out she cheated on me on valentines day with a guy in Jersey AKA why she stayed, she is a compulsive liar and I am glad to be rid of her and sure Shura is to.

@Multix

Thankyou for stating your side of the story, however we dont really want any of this kind of stuff on the site. What you guys do between you is up to you's. It is nice to know how shura is getting on however so cheers for letting us know. You should get some pics up.

Also just so you know, Cassie is no longer a member of the forum.

Indeed they are pains but I love them none the less lol. Though Shura is not in my brothers good books at the moment as she just tried nicking his cereal!

Hahaha James I know but I had to set the lies she was telling about me straight and also that shura is fine and well and where she belongs!