Flipping Car tax!!!!

Sarah

BUGGER!!!

So - i'm planning my finances for April as it's not long now until Husky Camp 2011 :D And tonight I get my post - bloody car tax is due at the end of this month - £136!!!! angry.gif

NOT AMUSED!!!

To top it all off i find out today for the THIRD year in a row i'm not getting a pay rise!!!!

And I need to book myself in for a cut and colour on my hair before camp :( :(

Any ideas on a second job I can do working from home at night ?

Any ideas on a second job I can do working from home at night ?

Aww poor Saz. blink.gif

erm got any red lightbulbs ??

(jokin)

I know the pain of that particular letter coming through the post. Mine is £205 and I still have £60 to pay for my son's school trip and we have no food in the house - other than dog food.

I can't wiat til one month when I can actually buy something for me. It all goes on the kids dogs or house. As I anly work part time it doesn't go very far.

can you start your own slimming world group or something? Or dog walking in the evenings now it's becoming light for longer? Or maybe do some shifts as a personal carer? Isn't it illegal to not rise pay with the rate of inflation? Because of the whole cost of living thing? Hope things sort themselves out hun Xxx

oh good ideas hun thnx +1

not sure if it's illegal or not - i've not had a pay rise for over 3 yrs now :(

Saz that blows ... mine all came in February tax £225 and insurance £670 .......... i'm now broke .......... where do you get those red light bulbs from ?????? the candy store is open ladies laugh.gif guaranteed change from a tenner

:rofl: i got them from asda :P

this is why I have a moped, just £15 on tax a year and £240 insurance a year, not to mention, It only costs me around £8 a week on fuel, and thats going to work and back 5 days a week! Hahahaha,

One big disadvantage though, I can't transport my hounds :(

Luckily my hubby has just got us a nice big Vauxhall vectra with a lovely big boot for our dogs! I actually have no idea how much that car is costing us :unsure: