Steam room changes

Marc

Hi All,

Just thought I would make you aware of a few changes that have been made to the steam room on suggestion by some of our members.

The steam room will no longer be viewable by anyone that is not logged into the forum. Also these members must have over 10 posts in order to view. This should stop any random topic jumpers from coming on specifically to cause trouble, and also ensure that its not the bad side of the forum people see when they first visit husky owners.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea!

Any way that any of us as users can choose not to see the Steam Room or its topics when we click "View New Posts"? I come on here for other purposes other than viewing negativity and/or drama. It's easy enough for me to not click any of the negatively-worded subject lines, but I thought I'd check to see if there were an option to not even see them at all.

Thanks in advance for an answer to this question!

Great idea!

Any way that any of us as users can choose not to see the Steam Room or its topics when we click "View New Posts"? I come on here for other purposes other than viewing negativity and/or drama. It's easy enough for me to not click any of the negatively-worded subject lines, but I thought I'd check to see if there were an option to not even see them at all.

Thanks in advance for an answer to this question!

When you click on 'View New Posts' then forum that it is posted in is in the column next to the topic, that way regardless of the title you can see that it was posted in say 'The Steam Room'. That may help a bit more than just going by the title and some of the titles don't really tell you about the content.

yep i would do what nix said, if you click the paw, it marks the forum as read, so when you click view new posts, all posts from the steam room will not show up :)

Edit - Well i thought it would work like that, but i just tried it and it looks like it dont :lol:

yep i would do what nix said, if you click the paw, it marks the forum as read, so when you click view new posts, all posts from the steam room will not show up :)

Edit - Well i thought it would work like that, but i just tried it and it looks like it dont :lol:

Does on mine.....though didn't know that beforesmile.gif

Scratch that.....they still turn up on the list it is just that the little folders a lightened showing that there are no new posts