In so much pain

Rich & Kody

Arrrg every muscle in my body is screaming in pain, not walked sooo much is soooo long.

So far we have walked around the forest with Storm and Thunder (Husky Princess's babies)

Walked to painswick and back a few times (2 miles each way)

Walked around cheltenham for a good few miles.

Its only been 48 hours but the boy still wants to go, heading out in a sec for the day.

On top of all this he is still racing around the house with Dakota.

Oh its good to be able to moan about this ( not that i mind it at all :P ) just wish my legs would keep up.

Well if you fancy a road trip up to notts there is an enclosed park near me and I have two huskies and friends with other friendly dogs we could get them to run his legs off for you! :D

Im sure he will calm down soon its just him getting 6 months worth of pent up energy loose! Bless him! And finally... OI where are the pics??????? :P

Your legs will get better. When we first adopted Andy my legs were sore for nearly 4 months...and feet, knees, hips, etc. Didn't know that things that hurt could hurt so much! It will ease...use some ice when you aren't walking on the places that are worst.