Accident - Crash on walkydog :(

Staceybob

I knew there was something else just couldn't think of it when writing my previous post lol. I always have them on the walking belt even when they are on the walky dog. I just make sure that the leash is long enough to not interfere with the walky dog and that it is not too long to touch any moving parts on the bike. Its easier to get them from and to the bike and like you said if something happens at least you can walk them home and if the walky dog snaps they are still attached to you. I read in a walky dog review that the cord had worn off after a while and snapped on someone. I rather have her pull me off the bike if that happens instead of her running off into traffic or something.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your wrist heals quickly

Please look into getting a helmet as it's so easy to bump your head in such an accident. I speak from experience having had several bike accidents over the years and having been saved from serious injury by helmets

see i would NEVER have worn a helmet for fear of looking stupid :rolleyes: but now after reading this i might just incase

yes but how stupid would you look with a neck brace on or half your head shaved as they've had to operate on your head blink.gif

Hope your wrist is ok hun, really would get it looked at x

see i would NEVER have worn a helmet for fear of looking stupid :rolleyes: but now after reading this i might just incase

I felt the same about wearing a helmet but ended up learning the hard way by fracturing my skull in a relatively minor bike accident. Since then I would prefer to look stupid than to risk having part of my head being shaved so it could be stitched back together

I felt the same about wearing a helmet but ended up learning the hard way by fracturing my skull in a relatively minor bike accident. Since then I would prefer to look stupid than to risk having part of my head being shaved so it could be stitched back together

You've convinced me lol.

I'll have a look at some helmets too.

Stacey xxx