annoying husky owner!!!

Kirbysowner

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have difficulty today to determine if a white Husky is a GSD or a white GSD is a Husky unless they have blue/bi-eyes or have their tail curled up then it is pretty much obvious. But I think when people hear Husky they always think of black and white, gray and white, or red and white since those are what you often see on books and such. So if I had a white and someone would ask me I would not get upset. But I would get upset if they were trying to tell me that my dog was not a Husky and I need to get it checked. :angry:

Zihna is fine if we go out a few times a week. We do more on Sun, Mo, Tue, Wed but I work crazy hours on Thu, Fr, and Sat. Sometimes I get to do something during a longer break that I have on Fridays. However, i noticed that she has a lot of energy, but not a lot of stamina. She can go forever when we walk, but she gets tired quick if we go on the bike. We don't even go fast, but faster then we would if I was walking.

Yesterday I planned on taking her on the bike for a few minutes up and down the street and then come get Whisper and go for a walk with both of them. Well......I took Zihna out on the bike about 5 - 10 minutes, then we came in to get Whisper. Zihna went out in the yard, laid by the pool in the shade, and would not come back in! :lol: :lol: I even went out with her backpack and leash and although she came towards me at first, she changed her mind and went back in the shade to lay down. So I left her and took Whisper by himself.

That was the first time I left her outside with nobody home so of course I was worried to death that maybe she changes her mind when she realizes that we left without her and digs out under the fence. So I did not go too far, constantly looking if I see her come running towards us :unsure: But all went well and she was just sitting by the backdoor when we got back. LOL.

Would not leave her out there for a long period of time though without adult supervision. ;)

I get lots of diffirent things said mostly that Flynn is a husky or 'look at the malamute' if there is a person who knows that mallys tails curl over... No one really thinks Yuri is a husky at all. They usually say 'what is it?' which upsets me... they could at least say 'what breed is he?'

I get lots of diffirent things said mostly that Flynn is a husky or 'look at the malamute' if there is a person who knows that mallys tails curl over... No one really thinks Yuri is a husky at all. They usually say 'what is it?' which upsets me... they could at least say 'what breed is he?'

Yeah, that sounds like a rude way to put it when someone tells you like that. At the end of the day, though, it doesn't change the outcome-your dog is a Husky-and you're both happy!