Thanku To the Mods of this Site

katlove

im fairly new ,to this group and i must confess i am addicted to this site the boards are great

fab members and all friendly and great games area.,

i just wanted to say a thankyou for a wonderful site and all the hard work put into this group.

ive passed link around to some of my friends, but once again a huge THaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankyou. xxxxxxx

LOL over 4000 members from 60+ different countries

agree with you. :D

I gave up being a mod on a John Deere tractor Web site, just so I could spend more time here. John Deere tractors and their owners are nice, but they don't hold a candle to Huskies and their owners.

This is a great site as you not only talk about the breed and share advice and tips, but the most important thing that I have found is getting to know people face to face especily in the Uk with the country wide meets and the camps that we have, and the way we can help in anyway we can to support other husky owners, weather that would be to travel miles to help someone or just a shoulder to cry on, this site gives all and im happy to be a member of this family :)

This is a great site as you not only talk about the breed and share advice and tips, but the most important thing that I have found is getting to know people face to face especily in the Uk with the country wide meets and the camps that we have, and the way we can help in anyway we can to support other husky owners, weather that would be to travel miles to help someone or just a shoulder to cry on, this site gives all and im happy to be a member of this family :)

Those of you in the UK really need to take advantage of the meets and camps, as much as you can. I so wish I lived in the UK sometimes to share in those events, even though I love the United States.

Those of you in the UK really need to take advantage of the meets and camps, as much as you can. I so wish I lived in the UK sometimes to share in those events, even though I love the United States.

Bet your the only US member to have attended a UK meet though lol .. Albeit a small one

Dave why dont you have a camp in the US, even if its just a week and small at first, I know the US is a vast country and would take a lot of organizing, but it will be worth a try ?

There are a few of us in Iowa, some in nearby Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois. Perhaps a Midwest US Meet over a weekend. A few of us got together at Gigi's place last summer. Got to meet Gigi (Sutsibe), Becky (Austinville), and that handsome man Shad and the forever gorgeous Ryn. We had a great day.