Year On Year Stats

Marc

So here are another set of stats for husky owners for you, and some that I have been somewhat unable to do before because we hadn't been around long enough to do them. So here are our year on year statistics for those who are interested, along with the % change between each year where appropriate.

One thing I think I would take from this, especially those who have been around for a fair while now, is that it goes to show that we are still a very fast paced growing community and that nobody is bigger than the forum, no matter how much you post. Its one thing that never seizes to amaze me at times just how much people see themselves as invaluable to the forum because of there level of participation, but the truth is if your participation began to change the percentage increases below, then 10,000 posts a month wouldn't make one individual larger than the forum as a whole. Luckily we have very few members on here that are like that and those instances where it does happen are dealt with quickly by our excellent staffing team who do an excellent job so that everyone else can enjoy the forum :)

Will bring you more of these in the future. Certainly makes it all worth it.

[ATTACH]8309.IPB[/ATTACH]

NEW TOPICS

[ATTACH]8310.IPB[/ATTACH]

NEW REGISTRATIONS

[ATTACH]8311.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-1-1358596284374_thumb.png

post-1-13585962844206_thumb.png

post-1-13585962844565_thumb.png

Great! :D You should consider them publishing them in Google Docs or something. This is what I created with this information in gdocs, I love graphs :)

new_posts.png

new_topics.png

new_members.png

The last two months have brought a real explosion of new members. I wonder how many of them have actually posted something.

Great! :D You should consider them publishing them in Google Docs or something. This is what I created with this information in gdocs, I love graphs :)

new_posts.png

new_topics.png

new_members.png

The last two months have brought a real explosion of new members. I wonder how many of them have actually posted something.

Hay posted graphs a few times in the past. This is what I would normally do in this type of post, but not been able to show year on year before. Gotta admit though I never thought of using google for it. I usually screenshot my excel screen lol

Was wondering the same with regards to new members. Im wondering if its taking into account spam members that have been picked up by the spam filter as well. Have run these from the admin panel but may well write a sql query later to see if I can get a more accuate picture. Would certainly be interesting to see stats on how many new posting members we get.

There are...........

Lies, damned lies, and statistics

wanted to use that somewhere :lol:

Yeah, my grandpa used to tell me that liars figure and figures lie.:lol:

All I can add is WOW! Sure indicates something is working. Marc, did you have any idea on day one, this forum would be where it is today?

Yeah, my grandpa used to tell me that liars figure and figures lie.:lol:

All I can add is WOW! Sure indicates something is working. Marc, did you have any idea on day one, this forum would be where it is today?

Not sure if he did but i defo had NO idea it'd grow this much!! ohmy.gif

Well I being a new member am thankful for this site, how great the members are on here and how they share information, stories, their pics, and just generally being good people to speak with. From those stats, you could get that we talk alot, but you could also get from that is, we have good things to talk about! We have the best subject matter to talk about! Thumbs up to you all!

This was actually a more interesting question and more relevant than most on stats. We all know that the majority of people who register either do not dissapear, or will maybe post an introduction never to be heard from again. So going a little further still than suggested by Jos I decided that whilst I had a little time tonight I would really interogate the data a little more from the database itself. So here are some results that I think show a very true light with regards to the registration of members on the site.

MEMBERS REGISTERED (ONLY THOSE WITH A POSTCOUNT OVER 10)

[ATTACH]8397.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-1-13585963275241_thumb.png