stupid stupid me.......

Kirbysowner

i left out a plate of chicken meat i just pulled from a rotisserie chicken we bought last night. i set it on top of the stove for a second, fill out kirby's play ball with some treats and meat for him to play. go to the bathroom and of course, he is eating the chicken on the plate.......GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm so annoyed at myself right now :angry:

Nikita stole a whole Christmas ham one year. My partner's (at the time) sister in-law took it out of the oven and put it on the back of the stove. She then went off to another room. I came in the house just has the pan was hitting the floor. Of course we wrestled back off her, those cost quite a bit of money plus we were leaving soon to go to Christmas dinner. Just washed it off, cut out the bits with tooth marks and carved it all up. No one was any the wiserlaugh.giflaugh.gif

Counter surfers :unsure:

Yeah, we call it Side surfing.

If it ain't nailed down and in a LOCKED cupboard

they will get it.

Ugg...Willow is a counter surfer. I have to be very careful I don't leave anything tempting on there. So far she has only licked the used dishes clean and she loves it when I load up the dishwaser. She feels they need her special rinsing before the true cleaning. Silly girl.

Welcome to the club. Polee stole a whole chicken from the worktop just before it was prepared to be roasted. I wasn't angry with her as she looked to pleased with herself but my partner at the time was fuming although it was partially her fault for leaving in on the worktop

Kiska's only ever tried to get something off of the kitchen counter once, it was a spoon that had been used for a cup of tea, and because I caught her doing it I said "NO!", sent her to her bed, and she hasn't tried since :) She's more than happy to sneak a lick of an empty plate if it's left on the floor though (or lick inside a full drinking glass if left on the floor!!! Housemate was not please :rolleyes:).

Indie has already started standing on her back legs to try and see whats lying about on the surfaces. I think when she can reach i'll have to hide everything, even the kettle! :mellow:

I used to have a GSD who stole EVERYTHING she could get her giant paws on! No joke, came home one day from a 4 hour shift at work and there was a saucepan, a sandwich toaster. several broken mugs, cutlery and a lot of ripped up kitchen roll all over the floor! I told her off but she didnt really care.

Counter surfing is why Zoya's middle name is "Get Down". :rolleyes::lol: We actually have 2 of them at our house. Our son's dog, Koda, is a counter surfer extraordinaire! He was able to get a snap on lid off of a cake pan once when we weren't home...ate half of the cake! :o Needless to say, I don't leave any food out on the counters any more...even if it's in an airtight container. :D