Naughty Kaya

Comeflyaway

Andy and I just got home from dinner and let Kaya out of her crate. She went to the kitchen and hinted (strongly) that she wanted some water, but I was distracted by something and didn't immediately comply. Not to be outdone, she decided to procure water on her own.

Before we'd left, I'd been sitting on the floor rubbing her belly and drinking from my water bottle. I remember that when I put it on the coffee table next to me, she'd watched with interest. So, when she didn't get her water upon our return from dinner, she ran over to the coffee table, knocked over my water bottle, and happily set to work sucking water out of the carpet while I scrambled to get towels.

Next time I will just make sure she's got water in her bowl when she requires it!

Give them thumbs, and they'd be working for NASA

Too smart sometimes biggrin.gif