Stupid imature teen boys

ShadowandNikittasMum

Some boy I went to college is bragging he's got a pitbull cross on his facebook. It's really wound me up cause he's like "she's huge I bet if i walked down the street with her people would sh*t themselves " I commented on his status telling him if he got caught the dog would be seized and he'll get a fine and prison time and he had the nerve to tell me to lighten up that's what pits are for scaring people ughhhh

now my husky related rant

So me and my ex are still kinda of friends well we can talk to each other without biting each others heads off then he reminded me why I hated him and we broke up we was having a normal conversation you know

then it went like this

Him: So now I've moved into my own apartment I'm thinking of getting a dog

Me:Oh really? That's awesome what breed?

Him:A husky cause I want a running partner

Me:Oh I have two, their not easy you know

Him:Well you know i have a rottweiler all big breeds are the same

Please note his rottweiler whose a complete sweetheart was banished to the back garden, wasn't allowed inside and had NO human company except for when food was thrown out there , she didn't have her shots or had any lead manners. Everyone thought I was crazy because I'd actually go out there and spend time with her and I didn't get growled at because she knew I cared.

Me:Uhhh no they're not their nothing alike whats so ever their full time jobs their in toddler ages for their whole lives

Him:I can handle it

Me: I don't think you can

Don't think I'm harsh I just know he's not the right person for a husky

Me:Okay so you want a running partner how often do you run?

Him:Every saturday for 2 hours because haha I'm a busy man i work full time and have a social life haha ---- he's so cocky it's annoying

Me:so you work 9 to 5 yet you think you can handle a high energy breed that you only take for a run for 2 hours once a week? Your such a smart owner. A husky would be bouncing off the walls they get very destructive if they don't get walks and stimulation

Him:Your just over reacting it would just go to sleep while I'm at work

Me:HA look I may not of had my huskies long but atleast I did my research and know people who have huskies their not for lazy owners whats so ever if you want a running partner there are plenty of other breeds of dogs that would be more suitable why not make Princess (the rottweiler) your running partner

Him:Nahh she pulls to much

Me:WHAT DO YOU THINK HUSKIES DO? I've dislocated my arm twice because of a husky your really annoying me here why won't you listen

Him:Because I know I'm capable

Me:But your not you work full time you don't have time to properly care,train and walk a husky their seriously a full time job

Him: Your over reacting I'm getting my husky and if like you say I can't do it I'll just put it on craigslist simple as that thanks for your useless advice

then he logs off he didn't listen to a word I said >_< he's soo stubborn!!!

This man is a doushe. It doesn't sound like he listens to anyone so he's not worth talking to. If this is the same guy that was upsetting you so much a while back I'd say completely erase him from your life. He's not going to change and he's really not doing you any good. I can't say I'd want to know anyone like him dry.gif

They aren't disposable, where if you can't handle it or the novelty wears off you just cast them aside, and that's what people do, they get in over their heads and the dog suffers for it-any breed, same story-very sad-talk him out of it more if you can, sounds like a know-it-all that doesn't listen, but you can try. Let us know how it goes if you decide to dissuade him.

We left Shaer and Talon outside our C0-op stare and this guy picks up his pup and carries it inside the store (it's a food store) and while I was at the counter he walked out and said I'd like to see my Pit bull fight him and see who would win. What a pathetic peice of scum he must be to want to see when his pup grows who would win. Jennifer just stared at him as he walked off.

We left Shaer and Talon outside our C0-op stare and this guy picks up his pup and carries it inside the store (it's a food store) and while I was at the counter he walked out and said I'd like to see my Pit bull fight him and see who would win. What a pathetic peice of scum he must be to want to see when his pup grows who would win. Jennifer just stared at him as he walked off.

Should of just decked himangry.gif While his marbles are still rollin', tell him it's the owner you have to watch out for, NOT the dog. He's obviously one of these Asswipes who have only bought the dog as the new "knife". Prob got a needle hanging outa his arm every other nightdry.gif Nick his pup and take it to the RSPCA & tell them what he's intending to do with the pup when it's older. See if he's so cocky thenwink.gif

Well first of all... Pitbull cross... hmmm... yeah I'd probably just report that to be honest. I don't like the idea that they have to be put to sleep, but they are illegal in this country for a reason.

As for your ex... He's erm... what's the word... erm.... A stubborn knob that thinks he knows what he's doing and is probably going to end up with a destructive husky that is going to get dumped on someone else or shoved into a rehoming centre.

=] I wish I had your exs email so I could bite his head off for saying "if like you say I can't do it I'll just put it on craigslist simple " In the nicest words ever, that is such a selfish thing for someone to say about somethings life. HUSKIES ARE LIVING THINGS NOT OBJECTS.

This just makes me want to push my new facebook group "Huskies are for LIFE not just for cuteness" even more.

Stacey xxx