Some people take the biscuit!

PolarStorm

You gotta wonder sometimes what goes through people's head . . . .

STUPID BITCH!!!angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif Has that silly cow got a brain cell between them thick set of ears???dry.gif I have to laff @ her vain attempt to get a "refund"blink.gif, bloody hell!!rolleyes.gif I'd call the animal welfare round her way and take her dogs off her & ban her for life. It does make you wonder if the other dogs are doing okay if she thinks she can just "Post-A-Pup" like that....GAWD!!ohmy.gif

I think it's another case where trying to save money proves to be someone's rationalization for doing really horrible things...Yes it's almost $300 to ship a puppy in the continental us via plane...wonder what her legal fee's are going to be.

I'm disgusted beyond words right now...angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

WOW ! that's beyond a joke. I wonder if the woman has some kind of intellectual problem, or the pups wellbeing really didn't cross her mind.

Seems about the same as people that throw away litters of unwanted puppies and kittens. :angry:

Makers ya mad doesnt it?? :angry: