The little git!

Rich & Kody

Ok so i was right, he didnt just sleep. Some how he managed to open the cupboard which i had stashed everything he could destroy in. And well, he destroyed it all!

Clothes, bags, candels you name it, he got it. Bye bye tooth brush, tooth paste, shoes, jeans, coats. Still cant help but laugh at how the bugger managed to open the bloody door!

Will upload some pics shortly :P

lol....sounds like a crate in order while you are out. I would not be without mine now, Nikita was always destructive when left to her own devices. Even now within 5-10 minutes she would have the curtain rod off the wall if the mood took hersmile.gif

Maybe next time put in a higher cupboard? Does he have a crate? Do you have space for one?

Yeah we have 2 crates but like today i was out 10 hours, just cant do it to him.

Need to get the carpet up in the downstairs room which we dont use so he can chase dakota all hours.

Left my stupid phone cable at work :/ will upload pics tomorrow morning

sorry rich but i laughed, time for a lunchtime dog walker me thinks!!

Haha dont worry I was laughing my head off, can believe he got them open. Still finding more things, found a book i was reading, but its ok he made it easier, dont have to hold the whole

book now, i can just hold one page at a time.

Darwin can open doors and windows.

Place is like fort knox now.

Huskies, huh?

If they had thumbs they'd be cracking open safes. biggrin.gif

Time for some heavy duty padlocks me thinks

I say heavy duty padlocks because if Kody is anything like Polee any lesser padlock will be no challenge at all. She was pulling padlocks open off her cage door when she was only 6 months old.