Been a long but good day :)

Sid_Wolf

OH was off work today so we decided to head up the dog park with Kira and Grey

We left around 12ish, and stopped off at a new pet shop, I saw that they sold ezydog stuff, so bought Kira a harness, I love it, it looks so nice on her, we're gunna get Grey one next week :)

We headed up the park and they loved it, when we 1st got there, there were about 7 little dogs in there, as soon as we let the off they all called their dogs over, put em on leads and left! :rolleyes: So we had thepark to ourselves for a bit till some more turned up. Grey and another dog got a bit growly, so I removed Grey and let him calm down for a few minutes then let him go off to play again, and he was fine after that :) Lottie the GSD came in and she loves playing rough so they all had fun :)

We decided to stop off at OH's mums on the way home, Grey has never got on with her 2 dogs, but he was so good today!! He grumbled a little bit but that was all, and when Yuki came up to him, instead of growling and getting into a fight, he walked away and stood behind OH! I was amazed :lol:

We've been home about 30 minutes and the dogs are shattered, both fast asleep, even tho OH is watching something with a load of barking dogs on the telly :lol:

Pics are uploading :)

It's a rare (but nice) day when you can tire them out so that they chill out. biggrin.gif