Kody has cancer :(

Rich & Kody

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all,

Im uttery devistated, only had him back 6 bloody days and now this. With luck we have got it early, he will go back for full x-rays in a few months to check for any tumors that have spread.

To look at him you would think there is absolutly nothing wrong with him, currently racing around the house like hes Jenson or Hamilton.

Just hope work understand that they wont be seeing me this week now. :(

Will keep you updated tomorrow. Think im just going to lye down and hug the lil bugger now.

Best Regards

Rich & Kody

Oh Rich, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Yo two have been through so much already. I'd hoped it would be better news. Ryn and I are sending positive thoughts your way and will say a special prayer for you. Have faith that it was caught early enough and all will be well.

*hugs, hugs and hugs*

Oh rich i cant tell you how sorry i am to be reading this, but lets look on the bright side, there is a huge chance that kody will make a full recovery, so keep thinking positive ;)

we will be thinking of you and sending all our prayers to both you and kody, he is a little fighter rich, no reason why he cant beat this too!!!! :)

Big hugs xxxx