Oh my word!!!!

Sarah

FLIPPIN ECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH - yes BOTH dogs have rolled in something undescribedly SMELLY blink.gif i'd say fox wee - but i don't know what that smells of huh.gif

can't have them in the house they stink soooooooooooooo bad and no dog shampoo!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

I've just had to chase them round the bloody garden to catch them and spray them with a spray on deodoriser - they smell of apples now :D

but MAN i can still smell it angry.gif

Bath time tomorrow for BOTH of them!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my one did this other day used ketchup

then washed off with warm soapy water with splash of disinfectant

What can I do about the smell?

First, encourage your dog to go for a swim if possible. If not, hose them down when you get home, before you let them into the house. Leave the dog (safely) outside and put on some old clothes, find some rubber gloves, and grab the tomato ketchup! Use the ketchup just like shampoo, rubbing it liberally into your dogs haunches, neck and collar - anywhere covered by poo. Leave it on for a little while if you can and the dog will tolerate it. Then rinse off and follow with dog shampoo or a mild dishwasher detergent. Leave the dog outside to dry if possible.

To be honest, this isn't going to get rid of the smell completely, but it should take it down to a bearable level. I'm told that a lingering smell for 4-7 days is completely normal.