window pic

valkyries

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the pic's to put in your car window i've been seing, i desided i'd do my own lol so here's Odin. just put in my office window xxxxx

gallery_435_1238_9627.jpg

i want one of these but will need to get a decent pic of my two ,just also shown it to jo aka lexis mom and she would love one too ,,,

how much are they hun ???

No Marc (sparks) it's not acetate, as thats smooth on both side's it takes ages for the ink to dry when a large pic. the stuff i have is smooth on one side and ruff on the other, you print on the ruff side xxxxxx

yeah, that is another type of Acetate, we using it in university to print our circuit designs on, and then use them to create printed circuit boards :)

I have tried printing my designs on the one with both smooth sides, and it didnt go well :lol: smudges alot, and like you say, it dont really dry at all :lol:

They look great Linda :D and i agree with others you should start an eBay shop :)