General Update on us! :)

Wizadora

Well i've been taking the girls on short walks everyday, not too far as i'm still scared of getting attacked again etc, but its a start, and am going to Robert's Kick Boxing Kung Fu training once a week with him and my friend and her daughter, Robert goes like 3 times a week but i doubt i can keep up yet LOL So weird tho cause i was actually doing really well at the lesson and remembered a lot from when i was doing it last year. :) I'm generally doing pretty well, i know i get really devastated by difficulties in my life, but i feel a lot more chilled recently, although i'm still really paranoid about loosing the dogs, them getting loose etc, but i guess thats just over protective husky mum.

Luna and Aura are great, and i can't believe how lucky i am everyday, i know they're crazy around other dogs, they wanna play etc. But i've actually got them walking pretty well without any headcollars or anything now :) which i'm proud of but it will be an ongoing thing. They're doing as they're told pretty much all the time now, even without food rewards, so thats great. :) My auntie is actually a dog behaviourist and she told me they're an asset to me a real credit to me, so i'm like yay i am a good doggie mum! :D

just wanted to update you on a few things as haven't spoken to anyone much for a while :)

183021_10150096462460779_510025778_6768460_1671934_n.jpg179821_10150096462575779_510025778_6768461_311719_n.jpg

this is them at last camp :)

185691_10150105019000779_510025778_6850067_2133308_n.jpg

Well i've been taking the girls on short walks everyday, not too far as i'm still scared of getting attacked again etc, but its a start, and am going to Robert's Kick Boxing Kung Fu training once a week with him and my friend and her daughter, Robert goes like 3 times a week but i doubt i can keep up yet LOL So weird tho cause i was actually doing really well at the lesson and remembered a lot from when i was doing it last year. :) I'm generally doing pretty well, i know i get really devastated by difficulties in my life, but i feel a lot more chilled recently, although i'm still really paranoid about loosing the dogs, them getting loose etc, but i guess thats just over protective husky mum.

Luna and Aura are great, and i can't believe how lucky i am everyday, i know they're crazy around other dogs, they wanna play etc. But i've actually got them walking pretty well without any headcollars or anything now :) which i'm proud of but it will be an ongoing thing. They're doing as they're told pretty much all the time now, even without food rewards, so thats great. :) My auntie is actually a dog behaviourist and she told me they're an asset to me a real credit to me, so i'm like yay i am a good doggie mum! :D

just wanted to update you on a few things as haven't spoken to anyone much for a while :)

183021_10150096462460779_510025778_6768460_1671934_n.jpg179821_10150096462575779_510025778_6768461_311719_n.jpg

this is them at last camp :)

185691_10150105019000779_510025778_6850067_2133308_n.jpg

Don't want to cause you to relive bad memories, but I'm unfamiliar with what happened to you, did you get attacked by a dog/s? I'm afraid of losing our little pup, too, we take him everywhere for rides in the car and truck, but we lock it up. Wish there was a double safety type gadget where if you lose your grip on the leash, there's a secondary so he/she doesn't escape. Glad you're ok-love the cartoon you made of yourself and your dogssmile.gifOur pups, my wife and I voted for you on FB-hope you win!

Don't want to cause you to relive bad memories, but I'm unfamiliar with what happened to you, did you get attacked by a dog/s? I'm afraid of losing our little pup, too, we take him everywhere for rides in the car and truck, but we lock it up. Wish there was a double safety type gadget where if you lose your grip on the leash, there's a secondary so he/she doesn't escape. Glad you're ok-love the cartoon you made of yourself and your dogssmile.gifOur pups, my wife and I voted for you on FB-hope you win!

i got attacked by some woman with 2 staffys and her boyfriend. i ended up beating the woman into a pile, but i was terrified as i have a learning disability and mental health issues including anxiety etc.... i hate confrontation. its taken like 6 months to get this far :S i almost lost my girls cause i had to let go of the leashs to defend myself. its was at the dog park too!

Glad to hear you're doing so much better. biggrin.gif

Me n Erik did Karate for 2 years, great stress reliever laugh.giflaugh.gif

Wow hasn't Luna grown, such a pretty girly now.

Nice sig too biggrin.gif