We just wanted to stop in, say thank you and Hi!

AttilaVikingsDemon

Just wanted to stop in and say Thank You to all you members-we have a great time speaking with you, and you guys are the best. I've not done too much on forums, but you guys make it easy with your Husky-like good nature and kindness. Won't be on here much today as I've got to take my wife to post-operation therapy, then unload field stone, play outside with our pup, and maybe get some good pics for the photo contest-thank you all!!

Czar Demon Dragunov, Samhain Hiemdal, Gloria and Attila-love you guys!biggrin.gif

post-3533-13585963267193_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to stop in and say Thank You to all you members-we have a great time speaking with you, and you guys are the best. I've not done too much on forums, but you guys make it easy with your Husky-like good nature and kindness. Won't be on here much today as I've got to take my wife to post-operation therapy, then unload field stone, play outside with our pup, and maybe get some good pics for the photo contest-thank you all!!

Czar Demon Dragunov, Samhain Hiemdal, Gloria and Attila-love you guys!biggrin.gif

Glad to have you here ... about time someone could give Nix a run for her money with the postcounts ;) lol

It is great to have you on the forum :) Love your photos and stories :) But what I really want to know is what you are doing with all the field stone ?

Hope your wife does well in therapy today and that all is well.

Love yardwork and landscaping, trying to make this magical looking place heaven for my wife and our family(kittens,cats and 2 dogs)We are getting lots of beautiful trees this spring and putting in raised flower beds with hydrangea, peony, and azalea's so I'm using rocks to decorate withsmile.gif

Fantastic - I love rocks. We also used rocks in our garden, luckily we didn't have to go far to get them. When we built our house, the builders stacked all the rocks they dug up when laying the foundation - we used them all and some of them were huge :lol:

Fantastic - I love rocks. We also used rocks in our garden, luckily we didn't have to go far to get them. When we built our house, the builders stacked all the rocks they dug up when laying the foundation - we used them all and some of them were huge :lol:

I'm starting close, due to high petrol costs, then venturing out