Walk in the Park

Austinville

awwww that's great Bo does look like he's having fun...wish i could say the same...hufff!!!

Alaska got attacked yestaday and she defended herself well but she still looked rather shocked....it was kind of a joke actually, alaska went to sniff the dog and the dog attacked and then did alaska and the woman had one of those tennis ball throwers in her hand and was trying to beat her dog off .... :| only problem is she was moving away from them...hmmm..

so i rush to the scence and grab her dog for her and rescue the covered in slob..alaska lol

lool those lovely peaceful strolls on the park eh!

Some days are better than others. We did have to deal with a little ankle bitter (Bo ignored, but Chance wanted him for a snack!) Some pet parents are better than others!

And thanks everyone for the kind comments on Bo.

awwww that's great Bo does look like he's having fun...wish i could say the same...hufff!!!

Alaska got attacked yestaday and she defended herself well but she still looked rather shocked....it was kind of a joke actually, alaska went to sniff the dog and the dog attacked and then did alaska and the woman had one of those tennis ball throwers in her hand and was trying to beat her dog off .... :| only problem is she was moving away from them...hmmm..

so i rush to the scence and grab her dog for her and rescue the covered in slob..alaska lol

I hope Alaska is ok