Pointless Vandalism.

Andy

It's not surprising that they go around in large groups as they're often cowards on their own.

After a 10 hour response time from the Police you should be entitled to a discount off your Council Tax

The little bar stewards should be found something constructive to do if they don't posses the imagination to find something themselves.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There isnt any respect anymore to people and their property..... This was shown in London at the weekend by criminal elements breaking into stores and banks, the police need to get tough but i'm afraid the pc brigade will whine if the little darlings who wrecked your cars....or caused mayhem in london get upset .. :angry:

Little Sh**s! But by the sounds of it they aren't yet quite as bad as the buggers around by me!

The hoodies around here are going around during the night and leaving 4inch nails/ bolts wedged between the floor and the bridge of your car tyres. I've had to replace 2 tyres in 3 months (£100 each), I wouldn't have minded as much if it was different tyres each time, but nope - its been the same bloody tyre! We all do inspections of our car tyres now, before we get in and drive off.