Your Husky's Favorite Toy!

AttilaVikingsDemon

Hi all!

Whats your Husky's favorite toy? Was thinking of getting a kong bouncing toy, he's got lots already-he can never seem to have too much, but our little Czar's favorite toy right now is a Monty Python Rabbit! What's your Husky's favorite toy?

Attila, Gloria, Czar Demon Dragunov and Samhain Hiemdalbiggrin.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll check into it-congrats to your son on his driving test and scholarship!

thanx Attila,he's also had job offer now in the field he wants to follow,offered on the spot at his interview so he doesn't know whether to defer for a year and gain some valuable experience,not bad for a 17yr old,he's done us proud!

Most of mine have always loved the stuffed toys that make noise. Squeakers are good, but if they make a "funny" noise, like a squawk, or sound like a pig, cow, bird, or something else, they're even better! Most of the dogs I've had inside have been pretty good about not totally destroying the toys, although the guys outside aren't so thoughtful. Rebel loves any toy - he's a major chewer, and so has to have something pretty tough so that whatever he has stands a chance for a while!

Athena's favorite has been her Huggle Hound raccoon stuffty. She pulled it off the shelf at Mud Bay so we had to get it for her. She's torn both his ears up, ripped all four paws open and destroyed all the small sqeakers in each one. There really is no stuffing she can choke on or eat so I just cut off the stuff that's fraying, give it a wash and then she can have it back. She drags it everywhere, tosses it, and then uses it for a pillow when she naps. It was a while for her to take to peanut butter but now that she has, she loves her Kong also!

Ocea has a few, her kong wobbler - she'll play with is for around 30 mins+ at a time. she loves her normal kong and chews it even when there's nothing in it. She loves certain squeaky toys, the ones that really sound like an animal in distress, she doesn't give a toss about other squeaking toys though. And she loves a giant big cat toy. It's a big hard plastic ball with a big bell in it. She will carry it around then throw it and kick it around for ages.

And Honey loves squeaky toys, mostly plastic ones, not stuffed ones. And loves her kong ! but only when there's something yummy in it haha. I have given honey the kong wobbler, but she figured out if she wedges it against a brick wall she can unscrew the top and just eat the treats instead of working for them :lol:

Ocea has a few, her kong wobbler - she'll play with is for around 30 mins+ at a time. she loves her normal kong and chews it even when there's nothing in it. She loves certain squeaky toys, the ones that really sound like an animal in distress, she doesn't give a toss about other squeaking toys though. And she loves a giant big cat toy. It's a big hard plastic ball with a big bell in it. She will carry it around then throw it and kick it around for ages.

And Honey loves squeaky toys, mostly plastic ones, not stuffed ones. And loves her kong ! but only when there's something yummy in it haha. I have given honey the kong wobbler, but she figured out if she wedges it against a brick wall she can unscrew the top and just eat the treats instead of working for them :lol:

I was wondering about the kong wobbler!

Willow's favorite is balls. She likes to play fetch with them. I tried the tennis ball at first but she likes to eat the green stuff off of it so I found some really, strong blue rubber balls the same size as the tennis balls. She also has this really strong rubber horse shoe I got her for a couple bucks at walmart, she loves to play tug of war with it. Really she loves all toys, but I try to stick to ones that she can't destroy. :rolleyes: