Your Husky's Favorite Toy!

AttilaVikingsDemon

When Polee was a puppy I was her favourite toy and she loved to chew my fingers and play husky smackdown. She's now not really interested in toys although likes the occasional squeaky toy or the rope toys with tennis balls on them. She seems to get great satisfaction from ripping tennis balls to bits

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

duke doesnt play with balls picks them up in his mouth then drops them straight away. He pinched a few of my sons toys when he was a puppy one being a fluffy easter chicken that did make a cheep cheep noise but now doesnt and hes also stolen my scamp from when i was little ( anyone who doesnt know what scampy was is a dog on a stick that yapped as u pushed it alongunsure.gif) . he doesnt chew his toys just tosses them up in the air n barks at them. he does like the taste of plaster though off the kitchen wall blink.gif.

Nadia is terrified of anything that squeaks and will actually run away from squeaky toys and go hide under her desk.. She destroys tennis balls so we only use them to play fetch outside (she's also our ball-girl when we play tennis), the only thing that seems to be safe from destruction is rope, I managed to find some good quality double braided rope, she sits chewing on it when we're not playing tug of war..

Aleu loves her elephant teddy that she gets every now and again (dont let her keep it with her else she would kill it and then she'd miss it lol), her kong (she throws it around the room even when there's nothing in it) and she absolutely loves tennis balls! (But only to chew them up!).

She really loves those pheasant teddies but I don't get them any more because they're like £5 and she chews them up too quickly.

Stacey xxx

Edit: already posted in this thread but...

THIS BALL is amazing! It's like an bright orb that Athena just goes nutso over. We just turn off the lights at night and go into our spare room - totally empty, nothing for her to run into or get into... except walls. She's just big enough now for it - Patric actually found it long long ago while we were walking home one night, all lit up in the park and no one around - so tonight was Athena's first time playing with it. We threw it around for her for about thirty minutes. Next time, I'll try to get video footage as it's quite entertaining...

@ Suzanne: Marley's face in that pic is too good!

• 4 weeks later...

I know this post is a little old, but I had to add my boy's favorites. I admit, I am a proud owner of a spoiled little husky. Bo likes his Kong ball, but only if filled with peanut butter. He likes tennis balls, but tires of them very fast. His most favorite toy is any kind of stuffed animal. I have bought him the Kong toys, but he destroyed his little skunk Kong toy in about 3 days. He does love to rip apart the stuffed teddies, thats why I buy cheap ones. He does spend alot of time with Pizzle sticks. They are very long pieces of rawhide, or so I thought. Upon questioning the store clerk, it seems that they are actually elongated, dried bull penises. LMAO and so did she when she saw my blushing face. He absolutely loves them though :D