What a Joke!!!

Sparks

I just watched the Boxing! - Vitali Klitschko vs Odlandier Solis

What an absolute embarrassment to boxing!

Klitschko hit a glancing blow, it wouldnt of even hit me over, and they are heavyweights!

Solis went down, holding his knee, got up and then lost his balance!

What a joke! he threw the fight!

Boxing is a barbaric sport that should be banned, its point less, two men belting the crap out of eachother, thats not sport, Now what is sport is waiting for the other team to get close, so you can see the whites of there eyes then open up with fully automatic weapons and watch them do 100 meters in 9 seconds :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I like watching any sport really, (I draw the line at bowls though). I don't think boxing it barbaric, if the ref can see that one of them is unable to protect them selves then they will usually stop the fight although there has been some exceptions.

but the above fight i was on about, was stupid, it didnt even last a round, people have paid good money to watch a fight, for one of them to dive.