The inevitable finally happened...

Comeflyaway

It happened at the beginning of the walk, when Max was still full of pee and Kaya was still interested in EVERYTHING.

He sniffed a bush, sidled up next to it, and lifted a leg. Kaya said, "Hey big brother, whatcha lookin' at? Can I see?" and squeezed in between him and the bush. The second I realized what was happening, I said "Noooooo!" and pulled her back, but it was too late. She was already covered in pee and happily oblivious to it. D'oh!

I've kind of been expecting this since we got Kaya, since there have been so many close calls, but I wasn't prepared for it to happen today!

Luckily, she was so calm and well behaved when I put her in the bathtub... that is a first. :)

at least she seems okay with baths

Last time I tried to bathe her, she raised such a racket I thought that Animal Control was going to come knocking on my door... I guess going to the dog park this morning tired her out. Then again, last time I got her completely 100% soaking wet, this time I kept it localized.

LOL

Echo has to inspect EVERYTHING that falls out of Daughtry and Darwin, As it happens !!!

I'm forever pulling her away, to stop her from getting dumped or pee'd on the

top of her head as she's sniffing the grass. tongue.gif