What are you.....

Sarah

Doing this weekend???

I'm taking my boys out for a nice walk tomorrow and doing general cleaning, etc Saturday night i'm at an Anne Summers Party yipeeeeeeeeee..................then Sunday Morning am on early get up and go mode to go on my first run on rig / scooter with Lucy - look out trees!!!!!

Saturday I guess I'll be helping Sarah with the cleaning :confused: then Sat night I'm gonna be getting my head stuck into building the new sibecare application. Followed by seeing what fun delights my wife has purchased at Ann Summers and seeing if I can make some space amoungst her others (Thinking we may have to go from a bottom drawer to a small cupboard) ;):P

Sunday I'm out with Sarah and Lucy in the morning, then maybe going to a fish auction in the afternoon depending on what time we get back.

Tomorrow i'm working :( 06x16......then will be sorting van ready for sunday am!

Sunday off out wiv Sarah getting her out on the scooter with Kimba....run my girls....breakfast in the forest!

Chill out sunday afternoon then PINK concert at MEN in evening! Bust busy busy!!!!

Tomorrow i'm working :( 06x16......then will be sorting van ready for sunday am!

Sunday off out wiv Sarah getting her out on the scooter with Kimba....run my girls....breakfast in the forest!

Chill out sunday afternoon then PINK concert at MEN in evening! Bust busy busy!!!!

whoo hoo i'm so excited!! lol

Sunday i'm taking my 2 to Cannock Chase, took them last weekend 4 the 1st time & they loved it, they didnt mind that we was lost 4 an hour & half LOL. I am trying 2 get them use 2 being round loadsa dogs but it's not working very well but gotta keep trying!