Husky ears

husam

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

hay all.. im new to this forum.. i just had my first husky litter.. 3 pups, and all are females..

2 of them has the same problem with the ears.. their ears didnt come up yet.. and honestly i was worried..

i was googled about the information and direct to this forum..

and reading about it at this thread is such a great news for me.. so i just want to say thankss.. :)

ahh, both of my huskies are black and white, but 2 of the daughters came out to be red white.. :)

hay all.. im new to this forum.. i just had my first husky litter.. 3 pups, and all are females..

2 of them has the same problem with the ears.. their ears didnt come up yet.. and honestly i was worried..

and reading about it at this thread is such a great news for me.. so i just want to say thankss.. :)

ahh, both of my huskies are black and white, but 2 of the daughters came out to be red white.. :)

Hey, Olivia

Welcome to the forum.

you need to post an introduction in the . . . introductions section

Then a lot more members will see it and be able to give you a BIG welcome. :)

yeah oakley is going on 6 months and his ears are not completely up yet... he just has always had really big ears.

also his dad was black and while ... his mom was mostly white with a little grey ...and the puppies came out black or sable

Reminds me of Kuma Bear. He has really big ears and he is a bit over 8 months and one ear tip still flops over. Not sure if it'll ever stand. but oh well lol

i want to get a husky but im not sure if its the real thing.i know the breeder,he is a friend of mine,he says that they are purebreed but im not too sure about it. the puppies are brown and black but the parents are black and white and grey and white. also, if u look closelly one of the dogs ears arent erected.they are around 7 weeks old.here are some pictures of the dogs

They sure look purebred to me. Neither of our husky's parents were red/brown, and yet their litter had a mix of black/white and red/brown/white. Like has been said here, the genes for all of the various colors exist in every husky, so it's possible for parents to have offspring with different coat colors. The puppies are gorgeous--you should go for it! Have fun!

i just got him and one his ears is up and the second one is almost up :D PS:he has green eyes,never seen those on a husky

Puppies are born with blue eyes, and the blue gradually fades away. In a blue eyed dog, this results in a lighter blue color; in your pup, the green is probably somewhat of a transition from the bluish cast to an eventual amber (light yellowish-brown) color.

Most Siberian puppies ears are floppy from about 3 weeks until at least 6 weeks - they are especially inclined to be floppy when they are getting teeth in, but will usually stand erect at some point. When depends largely on the size of the ear in proportion to the dog.

Ohhh I saw the pics with Okami he is very nice and the eyes they are truly beautiful and the ear come on is perfect. I m sure u will love him very much but don`t forget not everybody is perfect me personal I think is special caz he have the ear down at least one of them is more charming