Defecating dog sparks US shootout

Rich & Kody

I've never been shot before...

BUT...if you got shot and took buckshot to your shoulders, both hands chest and side. In order to get the sort of spread described here you'd have to be firing a shotgun from over 20 yards away....

Why go to your car...take out a gun...and shoot back? Doesn't it make more sense to go to your car...and go to a hospital? From what I understand being shot is rather painful...

It's terrible but not as uncommon as you think.

Someone at work was telling me that a guy killed another over a dog peeing on his yard. Apparently the guy was psycho about his yard, won awards over it. One of his neighbors was walking his dog and peed on the yard. The guy came out waving the gun around and warned the guy that they next time he'd shoot his dog. The guy mocked him, something along the lines of.... Nevermind, just read the article, I found it!!

Truely Sad Article

Yes, only in America.

But do remember that our forefathers warmly accepted immigrants whom we now call our own! LOL!

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

-Emma Lazarus, "The New Colassus"

(As depicted on the Statue of Liberty)