The bus stop problem

Sarah

Youre driving your car to work in the pouring rain when you see three people on the side of the road at an uncovered bus stop. You recognize one as your best friend waiting to go to work, the second is you perfect lover someone that if you met you would eventually get married to, and the third is an elderly woman soaked to the bone, shivering and needs to go to the hospital.

The problem is that you only have one extra seat in your car so who do you give a ride to?

I would say either the poor old lady or my best friend. I really dont know :confused: probs would offer the old lady a lift first as their immune system is much lower than somone who is in their 20's and so an older person finds it very difficult to fight of simple illnesses such as cold and flu and can even die from it and I wouldn't want that on my consiance.