St Helens dog park 27 Mar 2011

Saffmonster

really good to meet you all today, some awesome pics in there, my boy being well behaved for the camera, shame our girl was so aggressive, sorry guys, but she is trying to learn. lol

Rico (sp?) made me laugh lying practically IN the water bowls! He is a gentle giant :up:

And don't apologise for your girl, there could be many reasons for her behaviour, but don't stop bringing her along, none of us mind (although I know your shoulders do!) :lol: but if it helps, then it's all good ;)

Rico (sp?) made me laugh lying practically IN the water bowls! He is a gentle giant :up:

And don't apologise for your girl, there could be many reasons for her behaviour, but don't stop bringing her along, none of us mind (although I know your shoulders do!) :lol: but if it helps, then it's all good ;)

yea that is rico all over, he is such a big softy and he really loves being soaked. lol, I wont give up with Atka, I cant now, too late for me to ever get rid of her, so I'll do what I can to get her to be more social, it may take a while but no giving up now. lol

really good to meet you all today, some awesome pics in there, my boy being well behaved for the camera, shame our girl was so aggressive, sorry guys, but she is trying to learn. lol

don't be daft - she's got to learn somehow - and what better way to learn than to be around other dogs :D

fab pics!!!