Message to the regulars

Marc

OK this is really simple.I have come on here tonight and its the first time I have been able to read for a few days due to work commitments. Now I have been able to I will say only one sentence and I mean it.

If it carries on in other places other than here, I will systematically go through the list of people in the conversation and delete the lot of you without thinking twice about it. I couldnt care less about your post count, or who you think you are.

Please bare in mind I said I WILL ... not I could.

End of story.

A little stat for you ...... if the top poster only ever posted topics and did the same amount of topics ...... if they were deleted completely their whole contribution would be replaced in less than a month ..... Do not think I wont, any of you!! I am not coming on here fresh to read shite, because if I am after only a couple of days, so are others.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said marc, im sorry, I posted what was in my head on FB (and what I was talking about to you at the time) and then it got out of hand on there.

I dont think i was abusive in that thread, apart from one post where I told him to grow up. But as I said, I know my temper gets the better of me (I saw a reply from him that I thought was aimed at me) but I calmed it down and apolagies

If it looked bad on the site, it offended both Sarah and myself who have put our lives into this forum for the past few years ........ Dont think people understand sometimes just how annoying it is.

If it looked bad on the site, it offended both Sarah and myself who have put our lives into this forum for the past few years ........ Dont think people understand sometimes just how annoying it is.

I understand marc. Will control me temper in future :)

I understand marc. Will control me temper in future :)

Not just you sid and I want to make that perfectly clear ........

This is a site ran by a family who enjoy it .......... The next who makes me not enjoy it, I couldnt care less if its on the site or not I will remove them ..... Its that simple and a 10 second process

Not just you sid and I want to make that perfectly clear ........

This is a site ran by a family who enjoy it .......... The next who makes me not enjoy it, I couldnt care less if its on the site or not I will remove them ..... Its that simple and a 10 second process

thanks marc, im the only one who was involved who is online so it seems all aimed at me atm lol :unsure:

Marc has not posted this topic to point the finger at certain individuals, it's there to make EVERYONE think, whether it was today or not, they cannot behave like that on here or on other public domains about what is going on here - do we not have forum rules?? They are there for members use & protection ... you're not happy about something? REPORT IT!! It's not hard! Then we don't drop down to low, uncomfortable levels where people feel victimised or threatened or whatever else anyone wants to call it.

Can we PLEASE think before we post? Read our post back & understand how it will come across? And you have an issue with someone/thing?? FOLLOW THE RULES :D keep this as the friendly, fun, informative place Sarah & Marc have built it up to be

Marc has not posted this topic to point the finger at certain individuals, it's there to make EVERYONE think, whether it was today or not, they cannot behave like that on here or on other public domains about what is going on here - do we not have forum rules?? They are there for members use & protection ... you're not happy about something? REPORT IT!! It's not hard! Then we don't drop down to low, uncomfortable levels where people feel victimised or threatened or whatever else anyone wants to call it.

Can we PLEASE think before we post? Read our post back & understand how it will come across? And you have an issue with someone/thing?? FOLLOW THE RULES :D keep this as the friendly, fun, informative place Sarah & Marc have built it up to be

yea i think thats part of the problem, i didnt think i had been that bad, but i knew how i ment it to sound, reading the thread back i can see how it could be read by someone thinking they were being attacked