Message to the regulars

Marc

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry. in future im not going to bother. im very upset reading this, it would break my heart if i was deleted. obviously im getting to obsessed with whats right for the dogs. and spending way to much time on here. BUT i dont appreciate being verbally attacked by anyone, here or on fb. im entitled to my opinion. again i apologise esp to saz and marc. :( x

Does this refer to the (now deleted) thread started by the lady who was considering breeding her rescue girl? Or have I missed something else?

Most of the posts on that thread seemed to be pretty polite.

Mick

If this was in relation to the posts about the lady wanting to breed from a rescued dog, then I'm sorry if i offended her, I was polite in my responses and made sure not

to direct any aggression at her, was just trying to inform her on how bad a decision that would be.

If its about something else, then i have no idea, wasn't on past 5pm yesterday.

I always try to be friendly, and stay out of posts that I know will annoy me.

LOL, I Dont get invloved in arguments on here or fb, not worth the effort most of the time, I know which discussion you mean Marc and I just watched it and said nothing, not my place to comment and certainly pointless talking to some people anyway, you can tell when its just a waste of energy anyway. lol.

hope people realise this is a community for owners, not a debating site and certainly not a place to start or end arguments.

How lucky are you lot ???????????

I had a day off from here yesterday after gardening all day and a good few pints last night this is the 1st time I've been back on.

After a drukun phone call with Sarah last night I nearly came on here are removed the lot of you and had it not been for Sarah I probably would of done angry.gif

Now I will go and read the thread I had reported to me 3 times last night as I have not seen the content yet but I can't see me liking it angry.gif

What am saying here is I don't care if its on here or on F/B if I get one more report of members causing upset here I will start pushing the BAN button.

Its only because of Marc and Sarah you are still here at all I have asked for some of you to be removed before now only to be stopped don't push to far I won't be stopped if it carries on sad.gif

How lucky are you lot ???????????

I had a day off from here yesterday after gardening all day and a good few pints last night this is the 1st time I've been back on.

After a drukun phone call with Sarah last night I nearly came on here are removed the lot of you and had it not been for Sarah I probably would of done angry.gif

Now I will go and read the thread I had reported to me 3 times last night as I have not seen the content yet but I can't see me liking it angry.gif

What am saying here is I don't care if its on here or on F/B if I get one more report of members causing upset here I will start pushing the BAN button.

Its only because of Marc and Sarah you are still here at all I have asked for some of you to be removed before now only to be stopped don't push to far I won't be stopped if it carries on sad.gif

Totally acceptable Dunc and I agree, no need for the arguments and I thought this was a community site for people who care, not for people to argue and then carry the argument over to another site, it was a bit excessive

i dont even know if what i said was that bad tbh. maybe there should be pm warnings sent out so those involved know what we shouldnt have said. the problem is people having conflicting opinions, which will always happen. i was defending myself on fb. and sid spoke to you dunc about the same thing i commented on. (in the r-h post). i have apologised.

i missed what went on and to be honest think im glad i did... i know Marc / Sarah and all the admin crew put hearts and soul into this forum and its sad that it comes to the point where they have to put there foot down so firmly..

maybe as a suggestion to admin that if any members in future deemed by admin to be over the top or abusive etc.. then a suspension period of a month or something could be installed to cool temper's in future. ..

as i say dont know what went on and not sure i want to.. but what ever happen guys and gals...im sure all those involved wouldnt wanna loose being able to use this forum. so time to think !!!

lets face it name one forum that is a good as this one or as friendly.

. i cant thats why i came back !!!

2nd thoughts don't name it co's thats against the rules...lol

i dont even know if what i said was that bad tbh. maybe there should be pm warnings sent out so those involved know what we shouldnt have said. the problem is people having conflicting opinions' date=' which will always happen. i was defending myself on fb. and sid spoke to you dunc about the same thing i commented on. (in the r-h post). i have apologised.[/quote']

There were no names mentioned at all in this topic, so the fact you have even said the above shows you already know. I am sick to the back teeth of PMing people to tell them things they should already know, which is why I have posted this topic in public view.

Its really quite simple. Just because people decide to go bitch and whine about other members, things that are removed, the fact everything is not "the world of perfection according to them", doesn't mean it will not extremely piss off the people who own the forum and its staff ........ Just because some people seem to have the opinion that the forum would die if xyz person dissapeared from the forum, does not make that a fact... The fact is they are very very very much mistaken and if you think that's not the case it has happened long before some of you were members and when we didnt have the influx of members to cover it, so Im damned sure it wouldn't stop me again.

Most of you lot know me and the way that I post .. You know that if something annoys me I will eventually say something. However it is said, and then it is left .... I am not letting this lye after one day because the point needs to sink .... I will start banning people, and I couldnt care less how much you post, are liked on the forum by others, or how much you think you are in the right ... It will stop.

I expect it from people who are very new, people who have it in for the forum etc etc .. What I dont expect is for people who are on here a lot to slate things on elsewhere to the extent that people want to log in that only log in very occasionally for the sole purpose of joining in an arguement. I most definatly do not expect it from people who call me a friend, and I certainly expect a little more common courtesy from people.

agree with what you've said Marc, and i know the forum would carry on exactly the same without most of us, well all of us bar admin really

I deleted my post off fb, i didnt expect that to turn into a slagging match or anythin, that wasnt why i wrote it. i was simply using fb as it was ment to, just typing what was in my mind