Message to the regulars

Marc

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's necessary to know what went on,"I missed it aswell and I spose you tell yourself I wish I hadn't missed that !!!" but at the end of the day,

Have a discussion on here, put your point across, keep it civil, if your getting angry, log off and take the pack for a walk and chill. Been there done that and it worked. Theres no need for uglyness on a forum, a forum is for discussions not arguments,

Regards to you all,

Andy & Boone

The first page and a half of comments were alright, it was all friendly advice - probably not what the OP wanted to hear but all comments were fair and well worded - but it did turn incredibly ugly after that by a small number of comments that were just disgusting. I didn't see a thing on FB but if it was worse than the bad comment(s) here then I'm glad I missed it.

@mick & Claire - Have highlighted the original topic of conversation in this thread for clarification

If it carries on in other places other than here, I will systematically go through the list of people in the conversation and delete the lot of you without thinking twice about it.

can't add anything more to what's already been said. I missed the thread and what was on fb and tbh Im glad, I REALLY CAN'T STAND bitchyness its my pet peeve! Ive grown up with it and thought it wold have been left at school but obviously not!

Come on everyone, make your opinions and take other different opinions on board, if you don't agree to the extent you have to argue about it then please keep in mind that it wont go unseen and will be dealt with!

I havent been on here much lately and all this arguing and falling out is getting on my nerves, lets just get on!

Read and understood though Facebook is your own personal space to write how you feel about anything so I personally don't think its right for us to be telling people what they can and can't say on there especially as from the two status' I saw were actually fuelled by other people, not the people that actually wrote the status. It's not like anyone put their status as "omg I hate huskyowners" or "omg that user called blah is a nob". But meh, got nout to do with me. Just wanted to post my thoughts on the FB thing.

Stacey xxx

Nowt to do with me, i am not classed as a regular. :rolleyes:

Some fiber in your diet should help :P

Missed all the action so not sure what happened but from what I've observed on here in the last 6 months is that everyone here is always very polite (apart from me at one point, but I've learned to shut up) , and that's something very rare for a forum.

PS: FB is evil as a social networking site. Its great however to get intouch with someone from your past, whats it's original intent was for.

Read and understood though Facebook is your own personal space to write how you feel about anything so I personally don't think its right for us to be telling people what they can and can't say on there especially as from the two status' I saw were actually fuelled by other people, not the people that actually wrote the status. It's not like anyone put their status as "omg I hate huskyowners" or "omg that user called blah is a nob". But meh, got nout to do with me. Just wanted to post my thoughts on the FB thing.

Stacey xxx

Stacey, just to put another slant on this, when the rant on other public places continue the witch-hunt from another place and that place happens to be here, adding fuel to the fire, then something does have to be said. We get too many accusations that there are cliques on here which is off-putting to newer members, groups of friends is one thing, but ganging together against another member & jumping on the bandwagon is not on. Take it away, we don't want it here, but when it is dragged on here, something has to be said.

F/B is a great place to catch up, play poker or Farmville or whatever, but leave the witch-hunting behind - and it has everything to do with you, you are a contributing member on the forum & your opinion is valued as much as the next person :D

I didn't see any of what went on but I take onboard all thats has been said by Admin. ;)

There is a new word for this now - 'Forum Rage' - people are braver when writing things down on a blank screen than when saying things to someone face to face. Also when people are in the midst of 'Forum Rage' they type things and press the submit button without thinking. The cure to all this is to re-read what you have typed, count to 10, take a deep breath and then and only then press submit.

I left another forum due to 'Forum Rage' and it took me ages to pluck up the courage to join this one and post regularly, happily so far its been a positive experience and I have enjoyed being a member. Sarah, Marc and all the admin do a fantastic job and the least we owe them is to respect the rules.

I didn't even know about the FB thread problem. But I'm sorry if I caused any trouble in the past - I know I was a bit nasty to some people who came on here with the sole purpose of breeding their husky for looks/money.