Look who's home ..... MYSHKA!!!

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hope she gains her voice againbiggrin.gif

since she was speyed a year ago, she has gone VERY vocal - when we pull up in a park at a dog meet, the world & it's wife know Mysh has arrived :rolleyes: and I joked I was going to get her voicebox removed - now I wish for nothing more than her voice coming back as she sounds so pitiful when she squeaks :( hopefully in a few days, I'll be thinking about a voicebox removal again! :lol:

She is still very quiet & sleeping a lot. SHe is eating OK & toileting, so I'm really happy about that and on her little 20 min walks she has to build her back up, she pulls for 90% of the way, so she must be feeling heaps better

She has always jumped up into the bay window & sat in the window ledge watching the world go by, she won't at the moment & when she did try it, Steve said she seemed to trail her left back leg, so that must be the muscle she tore or pulled or whatever, so we'll not be encouraging her to jump up or down for a while till she decides to do it

since she was speyed a year ago, she has gone VERY vocal - when we pull up in a park at a dog meet, the world & it's wife know Mysh has arrived :rolleyes: and I joked I was going to get her voicebox removed - now I wish for nothing more than her voice coming back as she sounds so pitiful when she squeaks :( hopefully in a few days, I'll be thinking about a voicebox removal again! :lol:

She is still very quiet & sleeping a lot. SHe is eating OK & toileting, so I'm really happy about that and on her little 20 min walks she has to build her back up, she pulls for 90% of the way, so she must be feeling heaps better

She has always jumped up into the bay window & sat in the window ledge watching the world go by, she won't at the moment & when she did try it, Steve said she seemed to trail her left back leg, so that must be the muscle she tore or pulled or whatever, so we'll not be encouraging her to jump up or down for a while till she decides to do it

So glad to hear she's improving and getting back to herself!!biggrin.gif

Mysh has never been allowed on the furniture unless invited. I asked her to jump up next to me this morning at 9:30am as she was moping round feeling sorry for herself. In the past, if I had done this then got up to make a drink, say, she'd be up & off there. At most she would only ever have spent 5 mins there then be off .... 4 HOURS later, she is still lying there whether I'm with her or not; poor girl is getting better but not my Myshka yet! (and yes, she has my blanket over her, she's all snuggled up there!)

gallery_144_102_278523.jpg