MEN ONLY !!!

Mistyrayn

first off i bet you women ignored the title and had to look... lol goes to prove you never listen to us men !!

it has come to my attention that there is more women on here than men lol so guys give me your top 5 women in order .. go on be brave !!! and they are not allowed to be you wife / partner lol

co's that would be just creeping..

mine are

Shania Twain

Lisa Marie Presley

Pink

Nicole Scherzinger

Fergie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EXsKIT2IBc

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off i bet you women ignored the title and had to look... lol goes to prove you never listen to us men !!

That is because you force us to ignore you when you make such requests...particularly when you decide to gather in large groups...you make dreadful decisions then...I call it the testogatherin effect

... go on be brave !!! and they are not allowed to be you wife / partner

Yes be brave men! Publically declare that because of testogatherin you are willing to completely leave your wife/parter off your list of hawties...

For the super brave, go find your wife/OH and show her this thread and the fact that you didn't rise above and include her.

mine are

Shania Twain

Lisa Marie Presley

Pink

Nicole Scherzinger

Fergie http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5EXsKIT2IBc

Google Images results:

Shania Twain: you only have to go to the 9th picture to find her wearing a bra and no shirt

Lisa Marie Presley: Not so bad...cept for the whole made babies with Michael Jackson thing...

Pink: Half boobie picture number 1

Nicole Scherzinger: Picture number 5... bikini pic

Fergie: Picture number 4

Okies now I'll leave your thread alone...I had a lovely laugh this morning, thank you for that!bananen_smilies015.gif

That is because you force us to ignore you when you make such requests...particularly when you decide to gather in large groups...you make dreadful decisions then...I call it the testogatherin effect

Yes be brave men! Publically declare that because of testogatherin you are willing to completely leave your wife/parter off your list of hawties...

For the super brave, go find your wife/OH and show her this thread and the fact that you didn't rise above and include her.

Google Images results:

Shania Twain: you only have to go to the 9th picture to find her wearing a bra and no shirt

Lisa Marie Presley: Not so bad...cept for the whole made babies with Michael Jackson thing...

Pink: Half boobie picture number 1

Nicole Scherzinger: Picture number 5... bikini pic

Fergie: Picture number 4

Okies now I'll leave your thread alone...I had a lovely laugh this morning, thank you for that!bananen_smilies015.gif

lolololol.

Sorry, guys, I had to have a peek. I'll be leaving now.

yep, looked. can i partake? i know i'm a woman but i can appreciate women.

Exo-Chika (sry, don't know her real name) additional pic below

Zoe Bell

Catherine Zeta Jones

the above are always on the list. after this, the rest often change. but right now i have to say

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Rosario Dawson

exochika.jpg

Exo-Chika, vocals for Japanese band

Aural Vampire

omg more women have commented on this than men!! :lol:

I'm waiting for my hubby's reply :rofl:

My top 5 women are:

1. keira knightley

2. Pink

3. carmen electra

4. briteny spears (before she went cuckoo)

5. drew barrymore

6. kirsten dunce

7. nicole kidman

sorry got a bit carried away!!!!!!!!!!!! unsure.gif