Members Removed

Marc

Hi All,

As some of you will already know there was a topic posted up regarding another website last night which caused a little controversy. Now first of all I will say that a comment put by Sarah was read incorrectly. The statement "I have been called a **** and worse" was completely correct, however not by the owners of the site. It was actually by one of their members of staff (whom I believe is no longer a member of their site) and this has been apologised for by this person directly since. All of this is logged and we have complete evidence to back up. Our apologies if this has been taken as the site owners who did this, as this is simply not the case.

Now on to the second part. We took the view to let the conversation continue since no names were mentioned (whether rightly or wrongly is now irrelevant). I will also be doing the same in this topic as I do not feel that other sites should be mentioned directly. However unfortunately we have not been extended the same courtesy over the passed 24 hours as some of you know. On top of this an attempt has been make to publicly humiliate both myself and Sarah, and also extremely slanderous accusations have also been made even though they were in fact removed very quickly afterward. As there are still messages clearly aimed at our site, I have decided to remove all members of their staffs membership of this site, as of now. Members will not be removed from here as at the end of the day people should feel free to be a member of whatever sites they wish to do so.

One thing I will say very clearly. I do not wish for this to continue any further, as to be honest it is ludicrous. I have tried to put a stop to this once before and make ammense once already. They run their site, and we run ours. Its really that simple and I cant see the reason why this cannot happen as we have seen with sites such as SibeSpace who we have a good relationship with. However, I do have complete logs, screenshots etc and will not hesitate to take this to a court of law should any further unfounded allegations be posted by anyone, whether here or elsewhere. Slating us etc is peoples own choice, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and freedom of speech. However Slander and Deformation of Character will not go un-noticed. Looking after the good name of our site is something that we as owners is our responsibility, however our personal names and reputations are protected by Law. The pulling of these comments so quickly are the only reason I have not filed a claim with the courts today. You could have simply asked for the topic to be removed and we would have gladly done so. There was absolutely no need for last night.

Please can I ask to our members that you do not discuss the running of other husky websites. At the end of the day, how someone else runs their site is none of yours, mine or anyone elses business other than the owners of that site. I would not like our site being trashed elsewhere and would ask that you extend others the same courtesy.

Apologies to our regular members who have had to read all this. And indeed members of the other site who are probably also wanting to discuss huskies rather than the rambling from staff on both sides.