Dirty bloody puppy!!!!

Sid_Wolf

So Keyusha is in season, and she is SO bloody messy!!!

Somehow it is everywhere, not just spots on the floors, its up the damn walls!! only explination i can think of is when she shakes :rolleyes: Its managed to get on my camera, in Kiras food bowl, its all over the sofa (to be expected, they are allowed on there), its even on KIRA! Yes, she has menstruated all over my pure white girl :rolleyes:

I've trimmed some of the fur around her bits, because it was long and whispy, the bloody just collected in there and i couldnt get it out, so i trimmed it, hoping that it might make it easier for her to clean herself, but I have only seen her clean herself ONCE, the dirty cow bag :lol: Her hocks are covered in it, so i am wiping her down regularly with baby wipes lol

Just thought i'd share with you that my house is covered in puppy period vomit.gif:lol:

Lexy is always cleaning herself. The most we ever see is a very diluted spot on the tiled kitchen floor - she goes into super lick mode and practically cleans the house. And sometimes she looks at me as if to say - What on earth is happening? Feel really sorry for her.

just reading this mines 5 months old so guess in a few months it be me writing this ,

i think i will confide her to one room and pad the wall out so i can throw away

and i think tampons be good idea pmsl only joking,,,,

my small mixed breed dog was having her seasons every 10 weeks

so we got her done as i couldnt cope with that , i guess like us we all bleed differently but dog bleed longer

Eugh, my old girl Dee was like that.. There would be blood *everywhere*.. Nadia has her pants, and she doesn't mind them one bit.. The only one she destroyed was in protest of us getting a pair that was one size too small - they fit just fine, she just wanted the comfort of the XXL!