Ladies Only

Rogue & Maya

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there are a ton of awesome pics here but Im gonna show you more my type of guy...

One of my all time favs is Rob Zombie.

[ATTACH]38132[/ATTACH]

Too bad thats a tiny picture..

Johnny Depp

[ATTACH]38133[/ATTACH]

There are also a few I love for who they are, not their looks such as Danny Elfman and Maynard James Keenan..

post-6534-13586018701549_thumb.jpg

post-6534-13586018702079_thumb.jpg

Ohhh now currently on my to do list in no particular order are:

Noah Wyle

Clive Owen

Goran Visnic

Pat Monahan

Billy Burke

Keanu Reeves

Matthew Fox

Dylan McDermott

Gosh I've come over all peculiar now ;)

I daren't ask what you are going "to do" :eek: with those hunks, but whatever it is I'm sure you're going to like it if you get the chance.

Ur all pervs :P now wheres the "mens" section, steriotypical much :P jk

LOL! Sometimes I feel like I'm the "man" in our relationship! I objectify the hell out of men and it's my husband who's the one eye-rolling and saying things like "try not to get whiplash..." To be fair I point out hot women to him and get him to rate them from 1 to 10, so it's all in fun.

And because I always need a story:

He really wanted to go see the 2009 Friday the 13th movie when it came out, and I agreed and said it only because Jared Padalecki was in it, and I stated "he better take his shirt off in this movie, or I'll be very upset."

When it was over we walked out of the movie and I glared at my husband. He just sighed and said "I know..." and replied "not once! Not one time! Every single other character in that miserable excuse for a movie took of their clothes except him."

He let me pick the next movie.

LOL! Sometimes I feel like I'm the "man" in our relationship! I objectify the hell out of men and it's my husband who's the one eye-rolling and saying things like "try not to get whiplash..." To be fair I point out hot women to him and get him to rate them from 1 to 10, so it's all in fun.

He really wanted to go see the 2009 Friday the 13th movie when it came out, and I agreed and said it only because Jared Padalecki was in it, and I stated "he better take his shirt off in this movie, or I'll be very upset."

When it was over we walked out of the movie and I glared at my husband. He just sighed and said "I know..." and replied "not once! Not one time! Every single other character in that miserable excuse for a movie took of their clothes except him."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:doglaugh::doglaugh: