wat do u think i may be ?

skye diesel n polo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naaa to the above ....(no bitching please lol) id say husky cross samory ( i know cant spell to save meself )

I was thinking Samoyed too, but looking at the whole body stature and the face I would say she has a bit of Akita in her with reference to other Akita crosses I have seen.

I don't see any sign of Malamute or Samoyed in her at all. The first photo looks very Akita, but the others less so.

From the photos she certainly seems to be built like an Akita - very solidly built, wide Akita ear set and, like an Akita, less rear angulation than a Sibe would normally have.

Very difficult to tell, but if there is anything other than Sibe in her, I would put money on it being Akita.

Mick

If Im honest, when I first saw the pictures of your new dog, I didn't think they were a full siberian.

I've layered a picture of an akita on top of your dog on photoshop and they are quite similar in a lot of ways.

I would be willing to Bet that if your dog was crossed with anything, that it would be an Akita.

Stacey xxx

I would vote for pure Husky. We have a male with that same "thick" build. I looked at the ears in the first couple of shots and thought Mal, but with the way Huskies can lay their ears out and back, it is hard to tell from just a couple of photos. Same thing with the stance. It is hard to tell when they are in a 100% natural state in a couple of photos, so by taking a photo at a slightly different time could result in a stance that does not match 100% to the Husky "normal" stance. One of the later pictures looks like Husky ears for sure. If there is something else in there (Mal or Akita) I think it is a very small percentage. Without knowing the lines it is hard to say for sure, but I think if you said 100% Husky, it would be hard to argue otherwise.