wat do u think i may be ?

skye diesel n polo

i would almost say husky akita cross but it could vary well be a alaskan husky rather then a siberian husky

the diffrance is that sibs were brought to northamarican 100 or so years ago and were bread with other northern breeds and hound for speed when racing dog sleds pure sibs were bred to pull heavy loads for longer amounts of times

looks to me like its an north amarican/alaskan husky breed

they are a faster dog but just a tad less able to handle snow for long periods with out having bootys on there paws

but non the less still an eskie/husky northern spitz type dog

the real name for these dogs is CED canadian eskimo dog

i could be wrong but im from canada and have raced sled dogs malamutes sibs and ced/alask huskys

any how what a great looking dog nice genetics for sure

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my girls Aunties got bred to an Akita and their pups looked IDENTICAL to this! If I didnt know they were older than this boy I would swear it was one of them as the new owners where already trying to get rid (bloody typical! <_< )

Hes gorgeous.. whats his temprement like? Mallys tend to be more laid back than huskies and Akita's generally more alouf and alert than the cheeky and mischeivious of a Sibe.

the face looks a little like an akita, but the tail isnt. Akitas tails curl right round on themselves.

the third picture doesnt seem much like an akita to me.

huskies are very soft, the akitas i have met seem to have stiff fur, dont know if that is usual..

reminds me a lot of my saskia who was a husky

3666354_fd8eb55279_l.jpg

either way looks lovely

I see the akita face in him. doesnt really matter does it hun? as long as hes fit' date=' healthy and loved. x[/quote']

I AGREE BABE JUST WHEN PEOPLE ASK I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I OWN LOL HES HAPPY BUT ITS BUGGING ME FOR WHEN PEOPLE ASK AND I SAY WELL THESE TWO ARE FULL SIBE AND POLO WELL EEMMM I DONT KNOW WHAT BREED HE IS I LOOK STUPID :blink: AND HE CARRYS ON CHEWIN AND HE WONT BE LOVED LOL IM HOPIN ITS A FASE OR PUPPY HOOD

it is husky im sure .....wether its sib husky or alaskan husky or just ced canadian eskimo dog there all variation of the same breed of northern spitz dogs you can rest ez and call it a husky .....all i can tell you is its husky///eskie the real question you should ask is what part of the world do the genetics come from and who is responsible for the genetics over the last 100 years .......im not sure anyone could give you a real answer

but be sure that it dose share jakel and wolf DNA

Not a clue but so beautiful.. is this the one you have as a foster?

he was put up as a foster hun but that was a lie so i could work on the parents lol i bourght him for my birthday but i aint been found out yet he will just never get fostered lol what they dont know dont hurt em they lied to me as a child all this square eyes crap and carrots help u see in the dark and pickin ur nose makes ur brains fall out i dont think this is gonna hurt em lol :lol:

he was put up as a foster hun but that was a lie so i could work on the parents lol i bourght him for my birthday but i aint been found out yet he will just never get fostered lol what they dont know dont hurt em they lied to me as a child all this square eyes crap and carrots help u see in the dark and pickin ur nose makes ur brains fall out i dont think this is gonna hurt em lol :lol:

payback for the parents like it laugh.gif

I AGREE BABE JUST WHEN PEOPLE ASK I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I OWN LOL HES HAPPY BUT ITS BUGGING ME FOR WHEN PEOPLE ASK AND I SAY WELL THESE TWO ARE FULL SIBE AND POLO WELL EEMMM I DONT KNOW WHAT BREED HE IS I LOOK STUPID :blink: AND HE CARRYS ON CHEWIN AND HE WONT BE LOVED LOL IM HOPIN ITS A FASE OR PUPPY HOOD

I know some people have suggested that he might have Alaskan Husky (rather than Siberian) in him, but you can be assured that this is extremely unlikely to be the case. There are only a handful (if that) of Alaskan Huskies in the UK and they are regarded by their owners as much too precious to be used in breedings outside their immediate racing circle.

People have also suggested Malamute, but as someone who has been involved with Sibes, Mals and Akitas for almost 20 years, I don't see the remotest sign of Mal in him at all. His head shape, earset, body and tail have nothing about them which says Malamute. The first picture looks very Akita like, although I have seen Sibes which look very similar.

These are some purebred white Akitas:

Akita-page-Hoshi.jpg

puppy-training-akita-two.jpg

Akita.jpg

I stand by my earlier comment - he is either purebred sibe, or, more likely, a sibe x akita.

Mick